Walmart / Pearl Harbor

klangel

The ports that we will be stopping are Lahaina, Hilo, Kona, Kauai. Which of these port has the best well stocked and closest to Walmart? How do we get to Walmart? Is there a shuttler and what is the cost of the ride? Are any Walmart walkable from the port?

We will dock in Oahu at 6 am. Our flight back home is at 3 pm. We would like to be at the airport by 1pm. Any suggest of what we can do for a few hours. I would like to see Pearl Harbor. Is this doable? and we will have our traveling bags with us. How far is Pearl Harbor from the cruise port and how far is Pearl Harbor to airport. And what means of transporation are there? How long does it take to visit Pearl Harbor?

Many thanks to all for helping me with this

The ports that we will be stopping are Lahaina, Hilo, Kona, Kauai. Which of these port has the best well stocked and closest to Walmart? How do we get to Walmart? Is there a shuttler and what is the cost of the ride? Are any Walmart walkable from the port?

The only Walmart on Maui is in Kahului, which would be about a 45 minute drive from Lahaina. They do not provide shuttle service.

We will dock in Oahu at 6 am. Our flight back home is at 3 pm. We would like to be at the airport by 1pm. Any suggest of what we can do for a few hours. I would like to see Pearl Harbor. Is this doable? and we will have our traveling bags with us. How far is Pearl Harbor from the cruise port and how far is Pearl Harbor to airport. And what means of transporation are there? How long does it take to visit Pearl Harbor?

Many thanks to all for helping me with this

Is there something that you think only Walmart sells? You might be better off to ask, for instance, what port has the closest location to buy macadamia nuts or Hawaiian coffee, or whatever, at a low cost. I know many cruisers like to stock up at a Costco location.

Re your O'ahu question, does your cruise offer a Pearl Harbor tour on disembark day? These are usually about 4 hours long, your luggage goes with you on the bus there, and you can choose to be dropped at the airport after. If your cruise does not offer this, you may be able to book one through Robert's Hawaii tours. Go to their website, plug in your ship name and dates, and you'll see a list of tours available on each island for your cruise. They also take your luggage and drop you at the airport.

Of course, the city bus goes there, and taxis for @ $30. You'd have to buy PH tickets well in advance, and then figure out what to do with the luggage. From the port, probably about a 30 drive to PH depending on traffic. The airport is practically next door, so maybe 15 min from there.