Dress Website Question

I have not used them Judy but I I notice they had lots of dresses exactly the same as on Sammy Dress but the prices on Sammy Dress was 1/3 of the price .... I have ordered many items from Sammy Dress and only had a couple of items be too small .... I ordered some t shirts for David and they were way too small so I gifted them to a friend and I have had to go up 2 sizes for my dresses but seeing that it is coming from hong kong I think the sizing is different ... you just have to really read the sizing details and you can always email them for exact sizing questions .... I have ordered many maxi dresses and loved them all but two ( I underestimated the sizing at first) you just have to replace the ***** with sammy dress.

**********.com/product2934864.html

**********.com/product3004997.html

**********.com/product3436821.html

**********.com/product3411763.html

**********.com/product3526428.html and I am thinking of ordering

**********.com/product3522473.html

I have not used them Judy but I I notice they had lots of dresses exactly the same as on Sammy Dress but the prices on Sammy Dress was 1/3 of the price .... I have ordered many items from Sammy Dress and only had a couple of items be too small .... I ordered some t shirts for David and they were way too small so I gifted them to a friend and I have had to go up 2 sizes for my dresses but seeing that it is coming from hong kong I think the sizing is different ... you just have to really read the sizing details and you can always email them for exact sizing questions .... I have ordered many maxi dresses and loved them all but two ( I underestimated the sizing at first) you just have to replace the ***** with sammy dress.

**********.com/product2934864.html

**********.com/product3004997.html

**********.com/product3436821.html

**********.com/product3411763.html

**********.com/product3526428.html and I am thinking of ordering

**********.com/product3522473.html

Thanks for the info. Still not sure what to do! :confused: Just love the dress I saw, so I may order the sample fabric to see what they use.