DCL specific travel agent/online booking?

airplanedan

My wife and I have booked RCL cruises through cruise411 in the past. Now we're travelling with our two children and are looking forward to a Disney cruise. Does anyone have suggestions for a good travel agent/online site that specializes in DCL bookings?

Besides Expedia, ive never used a TA for a DCL cruise. If DCL keeps its prices the same no matter who you use, why would you want to use a TA? just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

my TA gives us onboard credit and also a nice gift basket...

neither of them dealbreakers, but definitely nice to have...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can discuss travel companies, just not specific agents. When going out of FL, there is a company that does give you OBC and a nice basket in your room which was a nice touch.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can discuss travel companies, just not specific agents. When going out of FL, there is a company that does give you OBC and a nice basket in your room which was a nice touch.

If we are allowed to name companies and not specific people, please let me know the Florida company you speak of. :)

No, we are not allowed to name companies, agents, web sites, etc. You can say things like "big box store agency" And attempts to get around the rules, like spelling out "dot com" can also get you in trouble. The rules apply whether you are saying good or bad things about a company or agent.

No' date=' we are not allowed to name companies, agents, web sites, etc. You can say things like "big box store agency" And attempts to get around the rules, like spelling out "dot com" can also get you in trouble. The rules apply whether you are saying good or bad things about a company or agent.[/quote']

It's ok. I think I figured it out.

Used an agency that specializes in Disney vacations for my first DCL cruise this past May with my special needs sister. This was my first time using an agency and while the OBC was a nice perk, I did value the service and knowledge of the agent I worked with. Will go through her again for next year's trip. Also viewed video from their pod casts that I found helpful. Their focus is making Dreams come true!

A certain warehouse club will give you a gift card worth about 10% back after you're done cruising. That's around $6-700 for a 7 day. I have no need of their services after booking, since there's not much to worry about with a DCL cruise.