Antarctic centre - Christchurch

I have previously been to the Antarctic centre in Christchurch and would love to go back on a shore tour with our cruise next April. Has anyone done and can recommend a shore tour including the Antarctic centre?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have previously been to the Antarctic centre in Christchurch and would love to go back on a shore tour with our cruise next April. Has anyone done and can recommend a shore tour including the Antarctic centre?Sent from my iPad using Forums

They call it the coolest attraction in Christchurch. We did it on our own no problems. We took the local bus out to the airport , but looking at their website I see they now run a shuttle ..

http://www.iceberg.co.nz/

It is a great experience. If you do go , book your time for the Haggland ride as you enter,

They call it the coolest attraction in Christchurch. We did it on our own no problems. We took the local bus out to the airport , but looking at their website I see they now run a shuttle ..

http://www.iceberg.co.nz/

It is a great experience. If you do go , book your time for the Haggland ride as you enter,

Thanks for the information. This seems like the best and most flexible way of seeing this attraction.

Thanks for the information. This seems like the best and most flexible way of seeing this attraction.

If you are at Akaroa you could take the Christchurch on your own tour . That would get you into the City, do the Antarctic centre first , then wander the City ,ride the tram , and then back to the ship .