Transportation to HNL

klangel

Hi everyone, DH and I will be on the Radiance of the Seas in September. We will leave the ship in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii. Are there public buses outside the cruise terminal to take to HNL? What others means are there to the airport? What have you used?

To take public buses involves some walking. Try Uber /Lyft at around $20.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

I hope you have better luck with Uber in Honolulu than we did. Back in May we used Uber three times and all three times the drivers got lost either getting to us or getting to our destination. The worst was trying to get from Iolani Place to Waikiki. From time of request to arrival of the driver we sat outside waiting for 45 minutes and the driver was only 2-3 miles from us when we put in the request. She ended up calling us three times trying to figure out where we were,

In addition to what Cruiser Bruce has said, I do not think that items that cannot be taken on The Bus are limited to "checked baggage." The size of the "bag" is what is important. Some carry ons are pretty large. You can go to http://www.thebus.org and it will give you info on what is allowed. Or, just google it. I would go for the convenience and minimal cost of a taxi or arrange a shuttle. JMO Cherie