Hot Cookies

deborahjo

On the Conquest last October after 10pm the Pirate Pizza served hot chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies and sugar cookies. A different one each night. They are awesome hot with ice cream.

Anyone know if other ships do this? We will be on the Splendor in November. Will be cool if the pizza place does it also.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We watched the dive-in movies each night on Splendor this past February, and got pizza each night during/after , but did not see any cookies at Pizza Pirate. Maybe they just started this on the ships? That would be nice, as the buffet closes at 9:30 and the munchies always set in after that!! Room service cookies are ice cold....

Cool! I hope this becomes fleet wide. As long as I'm wishing, I wish Carnival would do away with the grill across from Pizza Pirate that seems to hardly ever open and have two Pizza Pirates. The lines are absurd some nights.

Agree 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cool! I hope this becomes fleet wide. As long as I'm wishing, I wish Carnival would do away with the grill across from Pizza Pirate that seems to hardly ever open and have two Pizza Pirates. The lines are absurd some nights.

At lease the lines do go quick sometimes when they make like 10-15 pizzas at the same time

as for cookies, when i was on the sunshine all off the cookies where at the regular buffet area like the other late night snacks they had on offer.

I think this may be part of their expanded "Pizza Pirate PLUS" menu.

Don't know which ships have instituted it or if it's a pilot project, but if your ship has it, look for the expanded menu between 11pm and 1am. It will include lasagna every night and a rotating entree.

On Conquest last October these included a meatball hoagie, chicken parmigiana and (I think) sausage and peppers, a different one each night.

I was on the Conquest Oct 23-30 and never saw any cookies at the pizza place. Would have preferred cookies late night over the pizza. Not a fan of the little hard cookies on the buffet.

Did you notice if they had the Pizza Pirate Plus menu running between 11pm and 1am? We were on Conquest last October also (around October 7th) and I'd assume they were still offering it a few weeks later.

I think this may be part of their expanded "Pizza Pirate PLUS" menu.

Don't know which ships have instituted it or if it's a pilot project, but if your ship has it, look for the expanded menu between 11pm and 1am. It will include lasagna every night and a rotating entree.

On Conquest last October these included a meatball hoagie, chicken parmigiana and (I think) sausage and peppers, a different one each night.

Oh wow....I hope that's available on the Sunshine! I think a meatball hoagie would make an excellent bedtime snack!