Baby Ballroom TV stars on Ventura

danceman

The stars of Channel 5's Baby Ballroom TV series are running a series of ballroom dancing classes on this sailing should anyone be interested in joining in with them. They also have brilliant excursions organised in each port of call which are specially packaged to include some really unusual sights and activities and include a lot of extras. Please email us on wjbullock@hotmail.com if you are interested in joining our classes or coming on our excursions or for our itinerary.

There will be 5 of us from 'Baby Ballroom' sailing on this voyage so feel free to come and see us and chat about the show and the next series or join in with us on our activities. clear.png?emoji-grin-1677

Am I missing something? Which sailing? Which stars? For me the stars of the show were the children - especially their interviews!! Pure gold! :D

Its on the Ventura cruise departing 15th August 2017. On the cruise will be Warren and Jane who own Zig Zag where the show was filmed and teach the pupils, plus several of the dancers from the show and some of the children.

Presto2 - it's a TV series on Ch5. which followed the aforementioned dance school and its pupils as they went to comps. etc.

Is this an official P&O thing then as there has been nothing about it as far as we know --- and what has it got to do with excursions? Sorry, am not being negative as I am sure it is fab but don't 'get it' and am confused.

Its on the Ventura cruise departing 15th August 2017. On the cruise will be Warren and Jane who own Zig Zag where the show was filmed and teach the pupils, plus several of the dancers from the show and some of the children.

Thanks for the clarification. Must say how much we enjoyed the series. 'Trust me' has become a catch phrase with us now. :D Such talented youngsters.

There are moments when I feel like I am out of touch with what is going on in the world --- this is one of them....... ;)

I am definitely out of touch, never heard of Baby Ballroom. I obviously don't spend enough time watch tv (too busy looking for cruises :halo: ). Just had another thought - perhaps Stoke on Trent doesn't get the broadcast :').

I used to dance on the Ballroom and Latin Open Circuit, with my husband as Over 35 Pre champs, until 2008 and remember Warren well. He and his wife, have run Cruise and Dance trips, in the past. If he is on your sailing, do join in and have fun, whether you know the TV series or not. Go watch anyway, even if you don't feel like learning a dance. Enjoy x

I am definitely out of touch, never heard of Baby Ballroom. I obviously don't spend enough time watch tv (too busy looking for cruises :halo: ). Just had another thought - perhaps Stoke on Trent doesn't get the broadcast :').

Just seen this --- have to admit, made us laugh :p:p

Could Warren tell us if he will be dancing with Dolores on this occasion?

Oh god....cant get rid of my skeletons can i?.....no she's not with me...it will have to be the wife instead!

Is this an official P&O thing then as there has been nothing about it as far as we know --- and what has it got to do with excursions? Sorry, am not being negative as I am sure it is fab but don't 'get it' and am confused.

No its not an official P & O thing...we are a private group and will be holding dance classes for our group while on board. We are also doing our own bespoke package of excursions in each port. Passengers are welcome to join us on any of them if they wish.... great tours that are considerably cheaper than the cruise lines and have more content. Message me on wjbullock@hotmail.com if you want me to send you info. They dont have the P&O gaurantees.... but we use official tour operators in each port and get our money back if we dont dock. We dont plan on missing the ship either and that has never happened in the 24 years we have been doing this...with a group of 40 plus we obviously take great care to make the sure tours are good and offer somehthing unique.

Baby Ballroom is a reality documentary about Ballroom dancing and is on channel 5 Star...will be repeated on channel 5 in the new year....there is a Christmas Day special this year....and we start filming series 2 as soon as we get back off this cruise. It is the most successful documentary ever made on ballroom dancing and is set to expand and has been sold to overseas networks too. We are holding dance classes and group excursions if any one wants to join in...and if your from Stoke...then we will definitely get on because thats where im from too...so our sense of humour is sure to be in tune!

We are running excursions in each port of call for our group of 40...you are welcome to join us on any of them if you wish....we have a bespoke package of great tours that are considerably cheaper than the cruise lines. Message me on wjbullock@hotmail.com if you want me to send you info.