Hub App Warning for the planners out there

Steelers0854

Just off the Miracle and wanted to share a word of warning that we saw with the Hub app and it not displaying all the activities.

We would daily compare the fun times and hub app and each day there were several activities listed on the fun times that were not on the app. There was no reason behind it, different types of activities on different days.

But wanted to make sure you all knew while it's a great app in theory it seems to have some bugs. You can access the menus for any day on your cruise, the chat feature worked great for us (just make sure you don't close the app and on iPhones you keep Background App refresh turned on).

Happy cruising all!

when i was on the sunshine earlier this month, i noticed the opposite problem: Activities and events in the hub app but not on the printed fun times.

I noticed the same thing as you did on our last cruise. There were additional things on the Hub app that weren't on the fun times. And the location for some activities were changed to a new location on the Hub app but the fun times wasn't updated. The Hub app was definitely more up to date than the fun times was for us. Maybe it varies from ship to ship. Perhaps the person in charge of this on our ships was a little better at tech stuff and kept the app updated. And perhaps the person in charge of this type of stuff on the OP's ship wasn't very tech savvy and was better at keeping the fun times updated.

The Hub app was definitely more up to date than the fun times was for us.
That's my question for the OP: Did you notice just that there was a difference between the Fun Times and the Hub app, or did you know of activities that actually occurred that were listed in the Fun Times but were never listed in the Hub app?

did you know of activities that actually occurred that were listed in the Fun Times but were never listed in the Hub app?

Yes, there were a few activities that we attended that were in the fun times that never showed up on the Hub app. Had we not looked at the fun times we would have never known about them.