Coming and going while the ship is in port?

sharona211

First time on Norwegian and first time on a cruise that will be in a port overnight. We'll be on the Dawn and will be in Bermuda from 1pm on Sunday until 5pm on Tuesday. Wondering if there are any restrictions on coming and going very early in the AM or returning to the ship in the wee hours. Not necessarily planning anything in particular but I do like to get out with my camera before sunrise so just thought I should check on any policies around leaving and boarding. Thanks!

Thanks All!

you have to be back onboard by 4:30pm tuesday. bad things can occur if you are late

No worries there, I was mostly asking for the overnights. I have no intention of becoming a pier runner. Seen it, wouldn't want to do it!!!

No problem at all. My wife and I once left the ship early to go horseback riding on the beach (horses have to be off the beach by like 8am in the summer). I believe we left the ship around 5:30am. Biggest challenge was getting a taxi!! :-)

You come and go as you please as long as the port stays open. We've overnights in places where the port isn't open 24/7. They will tell you the hours or you could probably look up port hours on line.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You come and go as you please as long as the port stays open. We've overnights in places where the port isn't open 24/7. They will tell you the hours or you could probably look up port hours on line.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

After multiple people have told the OP that they can come and go as they want in Bermuda, not sure that this is helpful.

After multiple people have told the OP that they can come and go as they want in Bermuda, not sure that this is helpful.

You never know.......

Guess you can ignore it since you didn't find it helpful. That is what I do with posts I don't find helpful.

Sent from my iPad using Forums