Best Specialty Restaurants for Vegetarians

Jshanleypt

Thanks, I was thinking the same thing after looking at the menus on BeyondShips. Certainly quite a few choices in the pasta category!

We are vegetarian. When we were on the Epic we had wonderful time at La Cucina, their Italian restaurant.

Recommend it.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

My sister eats very little meat and her options at Cagneys were limited to the sides, Moderno the salad bar, Le Bistro had a puff pastry dinner she ate and a good starter, but she found several dishes she would eat at La Cucina. She found nothing on the menu at Ocean Blue, so we didn't even try that. The salad bar at Moderno was excellent, but who wants to pay the same price to just get a salad bar?

We have 3 vegetarians in our party. Does anyone have any suggestions for a specialty restaurant on the Escape that would have good choices for them?

I would recommend the buffet for dinner. You have a wonderful choice of vegetables and vegetables and vegetables. Also try the Indian Curries.Many Indians like vegetarian Curries. For breakfast and lunch try the buffet. You will have many choices of vegetarian foods at these buffets. Enjeoy. I will go to Cagney's for a large Tomahawk medium rare. Juicy with some nice flavors.

As long as they will eat cheese, the napoleon entree in le bistro was the best meal i had on ship both times.

I found la cucina's entree (I think it was veggie lasagna? I forget) to be pretty underwhelming.

They also adapted this for my vegan niece and made her soup with veggie stock but we checked in a day prior.

I was so impimpressed at Le Bstro they made her a beautiful desert with caramelized bananas, sorbet and fruit.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have 3 vegetarians in our party. Does anyone have any suggestions for a specialty restaurant on the Escape that would have good choices for them?

If you talk to the main dining restaurant the day before they can have things ready for you. They take your room number and name. Just make sure you attend that restaurant.