Shareholder benefit

Gold Mine Gal

Download and fill the form in on your computer and use faxzero to send it free and you use ZERO pieces of paper.

Its correct that you don't actually need the official form but I think its less likely to go wrong if you do use it.

If I book back to back cruises I send the first one in, wait for it to be credited, then send the second one in. Otherwise they sometimes don't read it correctly and think its a duplicate of the first one.

Another problem can be the date, if you send in a Carnival PLC proof of stock ownership to Princess in the US it may have the date in UK format and appear not to meet the validity as to date.

So I usually write an explanation of that in BIG letters on the form.

Thanks for the tip regarding faxzero. I had never heard of it before. It sure made sending easy.

That sure beats snail mail, doesn't it??

Just saw this board and wanted to add that we receive the form by email from Princess, fill it out and scan it to send back via email to travel planner @ Princess who forwards it to the correct department.another option for those who do not have a fax or time to mail it before the cruise.

Just saw this board and wanted to add that we receive the form by email from Princess, fill it out and scan it to send back via email to travel planner @ Princess who forwards it to the correct department.another option for those who do not have a fax or time to mail it before the cruise.

Where are you located? I've read posts about requests in the U.K. being accepted via email but not in the US.

Has anyone had an issue getting S/H OBC posted prior to final payment date? Normally I would not request it that far ahead, but I want to book a tour and use OBC, so I need it posted.

We are not cruising until June of 2018. I submitted my request using the free service FaxZero last weekend. I looked at my account on Monday afternoon and the credit was there. Like you, I wanted the funds available for booking excursions.

Currently, my account shows the $100 for the shareholder credit, $100 for my Military benefits and $75 apiece for the "3-for-free" promo. I think this is outstanding that these funds are available in advance, especially since excursions must be pre-paid. Kudos to Princess for this feature

~Brian