Island Escape drinks menu

ScottishTrish

Hi, does anyone have a drinks menu for the Island Escape? My husband and I are considering the Island Escape "Best of the Med" cruise on 22nd October and I see it's all inclusive. We've previously been on the Thomson Dream which we loved, but never been on the IE. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

I think you will find there are liqueurs on the good ship they just don't advertise them just ask

Hi RR

Thanks. Will do. Just find it strange there's no DH's nightcap or Baileys, etc.. (can't think of any others as don't drink) actually advertised in their menu like T's other four ships. On Celebration in April Drambuie was on the menu and there was no additional supplement. Would be nice if it was the same on your "good ship".;)

DH is horrified to think that he can only get draft beer in half pints. The waiters will be kept busy if that's the case.:)

Edited by skioncruises

Scotish Trish, hope this is readable. ;) don't think about it book it , you won't regret it. :D

That's a better selection of AI than we had on the Balmoral recently. They were deliberately slow in taking orders as well, trying to save money. No waiters to be seen in the show lounge and when we collared a waitress she had the cheek to say "Another one" as we still had a part drink left. When she came back she said "Finish one drink before you order another". We considered ourselves told off. Cheek! we are only moderate drinkers at the best of times.:eek:

Jan

Welcome back Jan, hope you are now 100% the board has been dead now for a few months, bit like a winter season, afraid FB has taken over and it seems like I'm the only one still left on a ghost ship lol. but will keep plodding along as I know that there are people still asking question regarding the "White Lady" (IE) as the German Kaptain calls her :D

Welcome back Jan, hope you are now 100% the board has been dead now for a few months, bit like a winter season, afraid FB has taken over and it seems like I'm the only one still left on a ghost ship lol. but will keep plodding along as I know that there are people still asking question regarding the "White Lady" (IE) as the German Kaptain calls her :D

Thanks RR.:) No FB for me, can't stand it, too much snooping by the authorities. Enjoyed Norway but came back and had a wisdom tooth out on the Monday. Anything else.:eek: :eek:Mushy food for me, lol. I see you've finally admitted your age on your countdown clock, ha, ha, ha.;)

Jan

Edited by ekco

Hi Jan

Lovely to see you back on here. Think RR will be celebrating before next July. Look at the number of posts he has.;):)

Thank you.:)

Ooh! We're going to have to up our game.;) Apologies to ScottishTrish for hijacking her thread.

Jan

When I get to 4K I'm quitting ;)

Age or posts?:D

Another snippet of FO useless information. In the morning housekeeping comes into the cabin and makes the beds up, complete with bedspread, very nice. In the evening, after we've gone out, she comes back in and folds up the bedspread and leaves it on the chair and then rolls the duvet up and leaves in it the middle of the bed so that we have to make our own beds when we come back in. Totally bizarre!:confused:

Jan

Hi RR, I thought the "Proud White Lady" was the Dream. Has the German Captain gone to Island Escape then, or is it another one?

Her Kaptain was on the IE when I was on board for 2 weeks in July and his stories cracked us all up...god can he talk over the tannoy ...so funny lol :D

It's got to be the same one as we had on the Dream. He droned on with his stories at 5pm every day when we were trying to have a nap before dinner. I could have choked him. Did he tell the one about being attacked by pirates?:D:D

Jan

14 days on the bounce we heard stories ...switched off after a while :D

7 was enough for me. He meant well but.....oh! so boring!;) Is the IE sailing this winter? I'm a bit out of the loop.:)

Jan

Anyone know if, like Thomson, there's a cut off point for the AI?(think it was 2am-10am) or maybe it's when the last bar closes?!

We were last on IE in 2009, can't remember how it was then and maybe it's changed since anyway.

Cheers