Who are the real operators of alaskashoretours.com?

mleng

While doing my research of various excursion options, I ran into a website called alaskashoretours.com. It also has a few "subsidiary" sites: juneaushoretours.com, skagwayshoretours.com, and ketchikanshoretours.com.

These websites are very well constructed with lots of info and offer a variety of excursions with very good details and competitive prices. I was leaning toward booking with them just because of the professionalism exhibited in the construction of the website. However, I cannot find any reviews on Tripadvisor about this company. Does this mean it's simply a broker/travel agency?

I normally prefer to book directly with the actual operator to avoid paying the middle man. But the prices on this site is the same as the operators. For instance, Juneau helicopter flight to land on the glacier with a walk is priced at $299 on this site as well as on Coastal. Is it similar to the fact that I could book a flight directly from United or Delta or I could book it from Expedia? Even with the same prices, the operator is probably still paying the broker something for funneling the business. If that's the case, then I probably should still book directly with the operator.

Does anybody know which operator actually does these tours that are offered on this website? And does anybody have any experience with dealing with alaskashoretours.com?