NOV. 4th Escape cruise will be the Western Itinerary.

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Just got off the phone with NCL...the November 4th sailing on Escape is the Western itinerary.

Roatan

Harvest Cay

Costa Maya

Cozumel

We're very excited to sail this route!

Thank you for letting us know. It was hard knowing that sailings were adjusted riiiiiight up to us. We're happy to sail anywhere but I'm a planner and need to get those excursions set up, with 3 small kiddos to entertain. I wonder when our MyNCL will be updated...

Just got off the phone with NCL...the November 4th sailing on Escape is the Western itinerary.

Roatan

Harvest Cay

Costa Maya

Cozumel

That's a terrific itinerary! :)We are on a Eastern at Thanksgiving and wondering what our ports will be redirected too.

Did NCL contact you directly about the change? Phone or email?

Did they update your NCL vacation summary on their site?

That's a terrific itinerary! :)We are on a Eastern at Thanksgiving and wondering what our ports will be redirected too.

Did NCL contact you directly about the change? Phone or email?

Did they update your NCL vacation summary on their site?

No, we called them.

No updates on the website yet...I'm sure their work is cut out for them right now.

We are on the Eastern sailing on the Escape departing 18th Nov and this popped up today when I logged into NCL.com -

• Weather Updates 2017

September 18th at 10:00 AM (2:00 PM UTC)
    Norwegian Cruise Line is heartbroken at the terrible impact Hurricane Irma has had on several islands in the Eastern Caribbean, ports that we have called on since the start of our 50 years in business, some of which are included in the itinerary that you are currently booked on. In the wake of this devastating storm and as part of our recovery efforts, we are working closely with our partners on the ground to determine the best way to continue to provide relief to the areas impacted by and recovering from Hurricane Irma and to determine the extent of damage that Hurricane Irma inflicted. We are anticipating that your current itinerary will be adjusted to ensure your comfort, safety and an outstanding guest experience. We anticipate having this information to you within the next two weeks as new ports of call are secured.
    We appreciate your patience during this very difficult time. At Norwegian Cruise Line safety of our guest, crew and ships is our number one priority and we hope you understand that these changes are necessary.

We are also on the November 4th sailing. Did you get the exact dates and ports and times?

11/4- Miami

11/5- At Sea

11/6- Roatan, Honduras 10am-6pm

11/7- Harvest Caye, Belize 8am-5pm

11/8- Costa Maya, Mexico 8am-5pm

11/9- Cozumel, Mexico 8am-5pm

11/10- At Sea

11/11- Miami

This is the info the rep at NCL game me Friday when I asked all the port dates and times for the Nov 4th cruise.

Steve

After seeing this post, I called NCL since I'm leaving 10/31. They still have no information on this sailing. Weird how they figured out November ones first.

They have announced that all sailings through November that were supposed to be Eastern Caribbean sailings would go to the west. Remember that when you call you are connecting with a sales agent who may or may not bother to check for the most current information. It is very unlikely that you are speaking to anyone at the Miami office.

The web site is updated with the latest information.

https://www.ncl.com/cruises/7-day-western-caribbean-from-miami-ESCAPE7MIARTBBPICMACZMMIA?cruiseTour=1&autoPopulate=f&cruiseHotel=1&numberOfGuests=4294953449&pageSize=10&ships=4294959336&cruise=1&sortBy=Featured&from=resultPage&state=undefined&sailmonths=4294953425&currentPage=1&cruiseHotelAir=1&itineraryCode=ESCAPE7MIARTBBPICMACZMMIA

Disappointing. We are on a couple weeks later and I bet they will do the same thing. That is the exact same rotation from our last 3 cruises. We specifically booked this time for a change of scenery which came at a substantial increase in expenses.

I spoke to someone who put me on hold for quite a bit to check with supervisors about our trip. There are how many islands in the Western Caribbean? So just because it's Western doesn't mean a thing because I wanted to know days, times and which islands. We are also sailing from NY. I've seen a few people question our boat going there since it's so far.

They have announced that all sailings through November that were supposed to be Eastern Caribbean sailings would go to the west. Remember that when you call you are connecting with a sales agent who may or may not bother to check for the most current information. It is very unlikely that you are speaking to anyone at the Miami office.

The web site is updated with the latest information.

https://www.ncl.com/cruises/7-day-western-caribbean-from-miami-ESCAPE7MIARTBBPICMACZMMIA?cruiseTour=1&autoPopulate=f&cruiseHotel=1&numberOfGuests=4294953449&pageSize=10&ships=4294959336&cruise=1&sortBy=Featured&from=resultPage&state=undefined&sailmonths=4294953425&currentPage=1&cruiseHotelAir=1&itineraryCode=ESCAPE7MIARTBBPICMACZMMIA

I spoke to someone who put me on hold for quite a bit to check with supervisors about our trip. There are how many islands in the Western Caribbean? So just because it's Western doesn't mean a thing because I wanted to know days, times and which islands. We are also sailing from NY. I've seen a few people question our boat going there since it's so far.

With hurricanes still active, they are probably scrambling to figure a lot of things out. It's just been an unusually bad season.

Hi There! I am booked on an 11/4 cruise and I'm actually terribly disappointed as we just sailed this itinerary during March 2017 (and we aren't big cruise people, we just so happened to take two cruises in one year). It's not that the stops are bad (although I'm not getting off the ship in Honduras, I had a panic attack last time because of the bum rush of locals), I just was really hoping for Nassau...anywho...here's my question: what about Mexico? I don't know much about Mexican geography, but did the earthquake ruin anything in Cozumel or Costa Maya?

Notyrmomma - I am sorry to hear about your reaction to Roatan, but please reconsider! I have been on land vacations to Roatan 4 times and it really is the most amazing place. I am not sure what a 'bun rush of locals' is, but what I can tell you is that the beach and waters are beautiful, the snorkeling is amazing and the people are friendly. I dont react well to crowds and overcrowding and find the rush to get off the ship can be overwhelming, but I can tell you, I will be front of the line if my Escape cruise ends up in Roatan! I will be thrilled to see this piece of paradise again!

As for Mexico, the earthquakes are not near the coast, and you should be fine for Cozumel and Costa Maya!

Enjoy your cruise!

Roatan

Harvest Cay

Costa Maya

Cozumel

This is not true. They are going to Cozumel, GSC, Grand Caymon and Falmouth

Sent from my iPhone using Forums