Which ship is your Favorite ncl ship?

Kat1824

I have always loved the Jewel Class ships for Spinnaker Lounge, Great Outdoors, size, amenities, fun decor. And I still do, but they have been edged out of the lead just by a tad by the Spirit. I and my family absolutely love the tiered outdoor decks on the back of the ship, the front lounge, the little bit smaller size (or is that just the feeling I get?), and the decor.

Pools, I don't use so don't notice number of them and size of them. Sorry.

The next one I am cruising on!!!

Sounds good! We booked our first NCL Cruise last week (exactly 7 days ago - but whose counting until the 20th January 2018 departure date? - Well me and Mrs Marchie for starters!). :D

Really looking forward to our time on the NCL Sun and discovering American cruising - we have cruised on only British cruise ships of the smaller size (largest 145o'ish, smallest about 870 passengers) where the 'latest technology' extends no further than having a working lift so we will have an awful lot to discover and to learn! Keeps the brain working (about as well as that lift ...!).

Sounds good! We booked our first NCL Cruise last week (exactly 7 days ago - but whose counting until the 20th January 2018 departure date? - Well me and Mrs Marchie for starters!). :D

Really looking forward to our time on the NCL Sun and discovering American cruising - we have cruised on only British cruise ships of the smaller size (largest 145o'ish, smallest about 870 passengers) where the 'latest technology' extends no further than having a working lift so we will have an awful lot to discover and to learn! Keeps the brain working (about as well as that lift ...!).

Have a great time: the Sun is my favorite NCL ship. Maybe it is because it was my first freestyle experience, maybe it is because the have tapas every night, maybe it is because the cabins are just a little larger. I don't know but I do know I love the ship. It does have one problem: the buffet is very small, but that is ok, we managed just fine. I have sailed her 3 times. Also love the Jewel class, we are about to take our 4th on the Pearl. :cool:

I'm still trying to figure out how we haven't sailed a Jewel class ship. Bummer.

In order, from favorite to less-favorite (I can't say that I dislike any!) of the ships still in service:

Escape (until another has the Brewhouse, this will always win)

Getaway

Star

Spirit

Dawn

Sky

We enjoy the "Jewell class" ships the most have been on 3 of them, doing the Pearl again in 2019...Loved each of our cruises with NCL but our last one in Jan of 2017 on the Jade was by far our best cruise and experience...Really liked the ship (before refurbish) thought the service and crew were great...Looking forward to our next...

Rob