Freestyle Cruise Reward Deposit

umanemo

So sorry if this is proven a redundant post but I tried searching every way to Sunday to find any previous posts on the subject and couldn't get a hit on any combination of words.

I have an NCL Freestyle Cruise Reward Deposit for $250 credit to a booking. It is valid through May 7, 2018. Has anyone sold one of these and transferred it? NCL has assured me that they are fully transferrable.

Edited by umanemo
sp?

Never sold one, but to answer the transferring question.

We purchased one, but wasn't exactly sure when we would be cruising next, friends of ours were planning on booking a cruise. We transferred ours to them. Then when they took their cruise, they got one and transferred it to us for our next cruise. That way ours didn't expire and not get used in case we didn't travel before the expiration date.

Very easy to transfer.

So sorry if this is proven a redundant post but I tried searching every way to Sunday to find any previous posts on the subject and couldn't get a hit on any combination of words.

I have an NCL Freestyle Cruise Reward Deposit for $250 credit to a booking. It is valid through May 7, 2018. Has anyone sold one of these and transferred it? NCL has assured me that they are fully transferrable.

Easy to transfer and very quick process. My brother bought some for me and they were in my account within two days of the end of his sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums