Edge Bookings - May 2019

RichardE954

I just asked the same thing a couple days ago and was told probably not until December 2017.

Don't know how accurate that is, but a few folks suggested that time frame.

Sheila

Just remember there is no guarantee that Edge will stay on the same 7day Caribbean rotation from Florida. There is much speculation that the beginning schedule is just providing people with exposure to the Edge and that's its permanent home and schedule will change.

I think she really will come to europe in 2019.

In an interview, Lutoff-Perlo says: "Where else in the world can you get this experience, sitting 16 stories above the sea, dining by moonlight with a view of Barcelona?"

We will see :-)

• 2 weeks later...
I expect to be able to get our usual TransAtlantic booking voucher on our TA cruise this fall. I'm pretty sure the 2019 Edgar TAs will be listed.

it looks like you will be correct in your remarks...ports? Some say Barcelona; others say Southampton. personally, I have been to Southampton way too many times...any other ports? it is almost like being a child again and hoping for the very best toy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I expect to be able to get our usual TransAtlantic booking voucher on our TA cruise this fall. I'm pretty sure the 2019 Edgar TAs will be listed.
What's a Transatlantic booking voucher? We're on a TA later this year too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
When is Edge going to open up the schedule past April 2019?

We are on Celebrity Equinox in May and just emailed our planner asking the same question (we re looking at Sept), I'm waiting to hear back from her, I'm thinking Nov or Dec but hoping sooner!

We are on Celebrity Equinox in May and just emailed our planner asking the same question (we re looking at Sept), I'm waiting to hear back from her, I'm thinking Nov or Dec but hoping sooner!

When you receive a response please post it here. Thanks!

When you receive a response please post it here. Thanks!

HI Richard, like everyone said I spoke with my planner and the new deployments will be out in December 2017. My fear is like everyone else says it will go overseas, and we can't do that currently (2 Golden Retrievers who would miss us terribly! LOL)

HI Richard, like everyone said I spoke with my planner and the new deployments will be out in December 2017. My fear is like everyone else says it will go overseas, and we can't do that currently (2 Golden Retrievers who would miss us terribly! LOL)

I can certainly understand that. Luckily for us we have an excellent pet sitter. Unfortunately that does not come cheap!

We just lost our beloved cat a few days ago...we have a great pet sitter which makes such a diff...still had to limit trips to under 2 weeks so we understand about travel and pets..

Hoping to get a new kitten in the future when we are ready...

We just lost our beloved cat a few days ago...we have a great pet sitter which makes such a diff...still had to limit trips to under 2 weeks so we understand about travel and pets..

Hoping to get a new kitten in the future when we are ready...

I do volunteer work at the Humane Society in Fort Lauderdale. We have lots of kitties looking for their forever homes. When you are ready I'm sure you will find a new fur baby to love. It won't be the same, but it will help fill that empty space in your heart.