P&O cruise price reduction = onboard credit?

I booked a P&O cruise and the price has been reduced. I saw threads that said if you hadn't paid already you could take advantage of the lesser price. So no luck there.

I was wondering if anyone has been able to get onboard credit with P&O because of reduced fair price.

Thanks

I booked a P&O cruise and the price has been reduced. I saw threads that said if you hadn't paid already you could take advantage of the lesser price. So no luck there.

I was wondering if anyone has been able to get onboard credit with P&O because of reduced fair price.

Thanks

Hello , I too saw a much cheaper price on the cruise we are taking in September. The only way I could get it at that cheaper price was to cancel and rebook , forfeiting my $1 per person deposit. Then make a new booking , if you have already paid the normal full deposit, you would have to weigh up the cost to you difference. At the moment there is a $100 on board credit with new bookings too. I have never seen any cruise line offering on board credit for price drops with new promotional pricing. Give them a call . I find the Call Centre is pretty helpful depending on the Consultant you speak to. Cheers, Buzz.

They don't offer credit for the difference in price - you need to cancel your booking and make a new one. You may lose perks but you can weigh up the cost difference.

The key thing to consider is if you have hit a cancellation fee - these are staggered on the cruise date. If the fee is less than a savings then the call centre will be able to sort this out. I am off on a cruise in September and even with an $800 cancellation fee I saved $1800 in a fare drop.