Catamaran snorkel that uses the sails?

sharona211

I'm looking for a 3-4 hour morning snorkel excursion on a catamaran that uses the sails (either both ways or at least on the way back in). Not really concerned about food/drinks being included - I'd actually prefer not to pay extra for something that we don't want.

Any recommended companies? Which spots would we want them to go to?

TIA

I'm looking for a 3-4 hour morning snorkel excursion on a catamaran that uses the sails (either both ways or at least on the way back in). Not really concerned about food/drinks being included - I'd actually prefer not to pay extra for something that we don't want.

Any recommended companies? Which spots would we want them to go to?

TIA

There are several sailing catamarans, Aristocrat, Rising Son and Restless Native to name some. Maybe more. Any would be fine. I would suggest googling them and reading reviews on TripAdvisor. Pick the one that has the most convenient time for you. As far as spots, they will pick them depending on sea conditions. Some of them can be booked out of the Island Tour Centre.

https://www.islandtourcentre.com/

There are several sailing catamarans, Aristocrat, Rising Son and Restless Native to name some. Maybe more. Any would be fine. I would suggest googling them and reading reviews on TripAdvisor. Pick the one that has the most convenient time for you. As far as spots, they will pick them depending on sea conditions. Some of them can be booked out of the Island Tour Centre.

https://www.islandtourcentre.com/

Thanks yes I've already looked on TA and there are a bunch to choose from. I read the reviews but was looking for a recommendation here as I'm a bit leery of the TA reviews, especially the ones that are carried over from other sites. I much prefer a recommendation from an someone in a discussion forum.

We were just on the restless native last week and had a great time. The only used the sail on the way back and also the rising sun catamaran pulled up and close to where we anchored. I believe they only used the sail on the return trip as well.

If it matters to you the restless native was is about half the size and also half the people onboard. The owners and crew were friendly, baked cookies and were able to anchor in closer to shore in the cove where we stopped.