Help needed Pacific Eden

Have just booked Pacific Eden from Cairns in October.

My husband loves Crown Lager and rarely drinks any other beer . I thought I read something about it somewhere but now can't seem to find any info ???.

Also we have booked an ocean view cabin as the balcony cabins are all taken . Can anyone recommend a nice place to sit outside and read ? Are there deck chairs on the promenade deck ? Thanks in advance :)

Have just booked Pacific Eden from Cairns in October. My husband loves Crown Lager and rarely drinks any other beer . I thought I read something about it somewhere but now can't seem to find any info ???. Also we have booked an ocean view cabin as the balcony cabins are all taken . Can anyone recommend a nice place to sit outside and read ? Are there deck chairs on the promenade deck ? Thanks in advance :)

We were on this ship last year and we don't really drink but they did have crown lager for $7.50 on the room service menu, I assume the bars would be the same? As for reading on the promenade deck, there are definitely lounger chairs along each side which are shaded of course and would be lovely to relax and read a book. If you like the sun then at the oasis on Deck 10 back of ship (adults only area) there are many very comfortable lounger thick padded chairs to lay down on in the sun. I do have pics but unfortunately I'm not too tech savvy and cant get these to post!!! sorry.

• 2 weeks later...