Just a little thanks

Shardy007

Will be cruising next november for the first time, and I don't have to explain to any of you the number of questions I have and will have.

This forum has been a great help already even before registering. In fact I registered only so I could come here and thank all of you guys for sharing your knowledge.

Trivial stuff in appearance but cruises are a different culture than other ways of traveling and we want to be ready. So again, thank you.

This site has been invaluable to me over the years. Most anything I want to know usually has already been asked by others. It is so great to hear from others who have already "been there & done that".

Remember.....if you don't see your question, using the search feature will usually give you a long list of threads to pick from.

I do hope you have a wonderful cruise!!!!

Welcome to Cruise Critic, Shardy! You will find that the folks here are a really great source for more information than you could ever imagine! There are lots of first timers as well as cruisers who have "been there and done that" many, many times. The majority are eager to help someone with questions. I hope that your first cruise will be as magical for you as ours was for us twenty years ago!