Just Home form Bermuda on Veendam.

sail7seas

My friend and I enjoyed the ship and I a m happy I made this first HAL sincxe losing my DH> It was wonderful of my ffirendxs to ofcfer to cmme with me and it made such a difference to sail with her especially given she and her DH sailed Vendam with us the last cruise DH and I had together. I thought the ship looks good, has wonderrful,, very ffrfiendly crew. Terrific concierges, and we apprecited weadcdh of our c absins being taken care of vy ecellent, so nice stewards. Hugs laast nigfht with our dining stewards. I m grateful gto all who were so good to us as they made it posib le fo rme to think about sailing alone again. Bermuda was welcoming, safe, pretty bu t wow was it humid. I never encountered such stidcky weather there, bu, of course,, b eing semi-tropical. I found the food onf Vreerndm to be very goodd ( to my taste but maybe my waist line would b etter off had it not been so good Among the treats I ate this week was an old favorite I had not enjoyed in years. A favorite desert was offered in MDR......... Cappucino bomb. I gtried hard to get the name of the company from which HAL gets them. Igt would make me so happy go order a dozen or so for my frfezer. Howev er, I did nogt gegt the name or wesite from which I could orfder.. ANyone KNOW:? i'D B INDEBTED IF SOMEONEONE has a webist/name, sugesgtgion where to get them. :) In the interest of honesty and balance....... This was gthe worst Pinnacle I ever encountereed a HAL ship.The young women serving were delightful ugt tgghe Manager needs a bit more gtraining, iMO. I came tot learn, he is new to the ship/ cruising. On top of gthatg, I did not even like my steak and left most of it. In t the scheme of our whole cuise, it is insignificant and doesn't rate high in importance. but, my point is only to say what I really liked and did not.. I m very happy I sailed in Vendam and thank my friend and the wonderrful Veen dam crew. Cappucino bomb.. :D Please help.

MY Cabin was port side and my friend's ws starboard. I lioked cuttting ghrough Neptune Lounge to go from isi de to side and could stop for fast hello with concierge. lovely young woman who could not have been nicer or more efficient. She made a consideable difference in my enjoyment.

Hi Sail

We have fond memories of meeting you and your DH for that day in St Thomas. I know how much HAL was a part of your life together. I'm glad that you enjoyed sailing solo, and wish you many more.

I'll look for that dessert on our next cruise.

Hi Sail

We have fond memories of meeting you and your DH for that day in St Thomas. I know how much HAL was a part of your life together. I'm glad that you enjoyed sailing solo, and wish you many more.

I rememb er that day , for sure. Hope you and DH are both well and doing fun things.

I'll look for that dessert on our next cruise.

LOTS of HAL memories and the best ones are about the people. :)