Is there a wine bar on the Koningsdam?

CruisinHarvey

Booked the Koningsdam for fall. We really enjoy the Pinnacle bar on the Nieuw Amsterdam. They have more wines by the glass than other bars. DW really enjoys Poully Fuisse, and we could get it by the glass at that bar. I'd like to know if they have a wine type bar on the Koningsdam, and a price list. The HAL site is terrible.

TIA

The Koningsdam also has the Pinnacle Bar with a more extensive wine list but it does change. They also have a "wine making" experience across from the Culinary Arts Center restaurant called The Blend. You create your own wine using St Michele winery products. The wine list aboard the King is more extensive than the other ship. At times however the premium wines are by the bottle only.

The Koningsdam also has the Pinnacle Bar with a more extensive wine list but it does change. They also have a "wine making" experience across from the Culinary Arts Center restaurant called The Blend. You create your own wine using St Michele winery products. The wine list aboard the King is more extensive than the other ship. At times however the premium wines are by the bottle only.

Great thanks! I looked at the deck plans and it's nowhere to be found. The only bar found close to the Pinnacle Grill was the Ocean bar. I thought they'd have someplace where they could sell wine that's available in the specialty dining venues. Just wish they had wine list. Thanks for your help.