Included drinks package on cruise planner

kruzgal

We have a cruise booked with classic drinks package included. Can I see this anywhere on the cruise planner? Having fun trying to navigate the planner.......

You will probably not see it listed, especially if it was an inclusion as part of a promo. It will be on your invoice, though.

The included beverage package can be found if you look at the Order History. It took me awhile to find Order History on the new site and I can't remember where it is but both the beverage packe & the unlimited internet which are our perks are lshowing.

Thanks. I will search around for order history. It has been a while since we cruised with Celebrity and I have been reading the posts re the new website with interest. I logged in today to check on things and see for myself. What a nightmare it is....I went round and round and got nowhere! I now understand where people are coming from!

The included beverage package can be found if you look at the Order History. It took me awhile to find Order History on the new site and I can't remember where it is but both the beverage packe & the unlimited internet which are our perks are lshowing.

My perks do not show up on Order History. I have the beverage package and OBC as my perks. I can see the OBC at the top of the page once I navigate through many pages to "Manage my Reservation" and then "Explore Cruise Planner." But when I open the Order History, there is nothing listed. I am not overly worried, because I have never once seen my perks listed, even on the old site. I'm sure it has something to do with booking through a travel agency, but others have said they see their perks when booking through a travel agent, so I don't know. Maybe it is just the specific agency I use that is the problem. It is one of the large online agencies and I have not had any other issues with them. It seems like such a simple thing to expect to see my perks listed, but in light of all the other problems with their website, I guess I should not be surprised.

My perks do not show up on Order History. I have the beverage package and OBC as my perks. I can see the OBC at the top of the page once I navigate through many pages to "Manage my Reservation" and then "Explore Cruise Planner." But when I open the Order History, there is nothing listed. I am not overly worried, because I have never once seen my perks listed, even on the old site. I'm sure it has something to do with booking through a travel agency, but others have said they see their perks when booking through a travel agent, so I don't know. Maybe it is just the specific agency I use that is the problem. It is one of the large online agencies and I have not had any other issues with them. It seems like such a simple thing to expect to see my perks listed, but in light of all the other problems with their website, I guess I should not be surprised.

I have several bookings with Celebrity. Two that I booked directly with Celebrity and then moved to a TA for extra perks. The other I booked directly with an online agency which had a much lower price than Celebrity. The ones I booked first with Celebrity show the perks (beverage package and unlimited internet) in the Order History (and I can also see the OBC in the Cruise Planner). The one I booked with the online TA does not show the beverage package or the OBC provided by the TA. I assume this is because of how we booked it. Don't know if this would apply to your situation, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

It takes a couple of days for the beverage package to show.

Last cruise since I was using a new TA I was a little paranoid, so I called Celebrity to verify that the beverage package and OBC were there. They assured me they were and even sent me an email verifying that the drink package was there (they said they couldn't do the same for the OBC... which was Celebrity OBC). Everything was there on the cruise.:)