Eclipse- Baltic/St Petersburg 2017

Poconolady

Any feedback from this years sailings? Any info on things to do in Fredericia?

We're on this cruise in August 13 and I've already booked the Viking Village.....It's a UNESCO World Heritage site and I haven't visited any that weren't worth the time. Other than that, there was nothing about this port that impressed me. Are we on the same cruise?

Yes, it kind of a quiet roll call.

Yes!!!! It's all excursions excursions ........

we are all V. A. C. A T. I. O. N

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji6]

Shall we be rogue and make this the supplemental one?

Where are y'all from ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No just 13/8 we did fjords last year .

Are you on our roll call ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, I just signed up...never joined one before. I did notice one thing on the roll call for this cruise....the itinerary listed on the roll call lists 1st port as Cherbourg NOT Fredericia. Going to my reservation now to check.

• 1 month later...

We're on the August 13th cruise too and have some family in Frederica, which has a small but interesting old town, grassy ramparts for a leisurely walk and an easily accessible beach for that all impressive Nordic dip into the Baltic.

We're on the August 13th cruise too and have some family in Frederica, which has a small but interesting old town, grassy ramparts for a leisurely walk and an easily accessible beach for that all impressive Nordic dip into the Baltic.

Ooh..I can dip my feet in the North Sea then....another ocean/body of water to get my feet wet in!! :hearteyes:

This cruise is getting close! I think I have everything pre-ordered, booked and notes taken for the ports, currency, etc. still have some tickets to order for our pre-cruise in London and some dinner reservations to make. Next up-- packing, or at least decisions to be made on what to take and what to eliminate.

Excited to hear that there is a beach in Frederica! Sounds like a good day to just walk around and absorb the Danish way of life.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This cruise is getting close! I think I have everything pre-ordered, booked and notes taken for the ports, currency, etc. still have some tickets to order for our pre-cruise in London and some dinner reservations to make. Next up-- packing, or at least decisions to be made on what to take and what to eliminate.

Excited to hear that there is a beach in Frederica! Sounds like a good day to just walk around and absorb the Danish way of life.

Yes sounds fab