CDG Connection Question

ericosmith

Flying from BUD to DTW on Air France with a 3 hour 20 minute connection in CDG. The arrival is in 2F and the departure in 2E.

Now the question. I have Admirals Club passes that I have no other use for as I seldom fly anything but Delta through DTW.

According to the website, the Club is located in the connector building between 2A and 2C. Is it worth the time and effort to make use of the Club between flights? I tried to figure something out using the website but it is somewhat less that user friendly if you don't have any prior knowledge.

Thanks

There are two connectors between 2A and 2C. The club is in the airside one, behind security. You might be able to take an airside shuttle to/from 2A/C after you have cleared outbound Schengen immigration, or you might not be able to. CDG has been known to limit access to those departing from that particular building.

Also, know that T2E is comprised of THREE separate buildings, Halls K, L, & M. So you'll need to keep that in mind as well. And T2F has two separate concourses.

You can do some research at the CDG website, which has some maps and also drawings of the airside shuttle routes.

Well the passes don't require a ticket, only an ID. They were a credit card freebee. Upon further review it appears that the lounge is only open in the morning which wouldn't do me a bit of good. Silly me, I assumed the hours were 6:00am to midnight, not noon. Missed that little pm after the 12:00.

• 2 weeks later...

We had a 1.5 hour connection in CDG last month connecting through the same 2 terminals as you. It took us right up until boarding to transit through the airport. There were about 300 people in the Passport Control line, and the walk goes on forever. So based on all that, you might end up with an hour in the lounge or maybe next to nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums