Who Is Aboard? for thos who havve sailedHAL recentlytrly

sail7seas

Our last 2 cruises have been on the Koningsdam, and we did not get a cruise log on either.

I was already home when I thought about not gettting ' the log'. I like to have it. :)

I was already home when I thought about not gettting ' the log'. I like to have it. :)

We would also like to get the log. It is a nice keepsake of the cruise. When I think of all the paper the ships hand out that we consider a total waste ( flyers about the art auction, or specials in the spa etc) I can't see why they won't print the cruise log.;)

Received one last month on our Noordam cruise, but just checked my papers from our January Koningsdam cruise and did not find one (it would have been interesting to review since that was such an unusually rough cruise that week.)

I got two Cruise Logs on my recent Prinsendam back to back cruise.

On the last night of the first cruise I got both the Cruise Log for the ending cruise, and the daily program for the next one. The Cruise Log was also delivered on the last night of the second cruise.

How else to know the breakfast times the next morning?

I got two Cruise Logs on my recent Prinsendam back to back cruise.

On the last night of the first cruise I got both the Cruise Log for the ending cruise, and the daily program for the next one. The Cruise Log was also delivered on the last night of the second cruise.

How else to know the breakfast times the next morning?

I particularly like to get the log when sailing on one of the older ships in the lfeet. We sailed Veendam many times when she was 'young' and I like seeing what wa s printed as total crew aboard 'back then' and comparing to current cruises. I I also like seeing change in tonnage listed etc.

I received the daily program but the log was not in themailbox with it. i suppose someone's sticky fingers could have e removed it. :(