Address of Port and what part of NOLA is it located?

bluecruisin

We will be in NOLA for a 3 day port of call. Is this in the French Quarter, Downtown or Garden District by chance? Also I would love to look at a part of the city and see where the port is located in reference to the rest of the city, I would appreciate any help!!

We will be in NOLA for a 3 day port of call. Is this in the French Quarter, Downtown or Garden District by chance? Also I would love to look at a part of the city and see where the port is located in reference to the rest of the city, I would appreciate any help!!

You can walk to the French Quarter from the cruise terminal.

• 2 weeks later...

The Cruise terminal is in an area of the city known as the "Warehouse District." If you're looking for close hotels, you want to look for ones either in the Warehouse District, Arts District, or with the Convention Center designation.

You can walk to the French Quarter an Central Business District from the port. You cannot walk to the Garden District from the port.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't worry about where you can walk to - just use the Streetcars. The Riverfront line runs along past the cruise terminal with a stop there. If that get that one it takes you to the French Quarter and French Market and there are stops for Jackson Square and the Riverside walk. The St Charles line takes you to the Garden district and the Canal Streetcar takes you to City Park, in which is the Museum of Art and the wonderful (free) sculpture garden. If you get 1 ($3) or 3 day ($9) Jazzy passes you can ride any Streetcar all day long. Find out about the Streetcars on http://www.norta.com.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

learn how to use gmaps.