Cruise that is designated a "Club Voyage" cruise - what does it mean ?

Piaa

Good day everyone,

We were scheduled on Azamara for my birthday next year but they just changed our dates and itinerary (thanks Azamara) and are now wanting to book on SeaDream 1 out of St Thomas (we live on St John so it is a perfect location for us) but the cruise is designated as a "Club Voyage" - can anyone tell me what that mean please as I have searched and nothing is coming up.

Thank you

Generally speaking, it is a selected voyage where "Club Members" (past passengers) get a small discount. Sometimes a goody or two as well. Sail once and you too will be a Club Member.:cool:

Generally speaking, it is a selected voyage where "Club Members" (past passengers) get a small discount. Sometimes a goody or two as well. Sail once and you too will be a Club Member.:cool:

Thank you Jim - I thought it might mean the cruise was reserved only for past cruisers who were part of a "club voyage" program

You will run into lots of past passengers on just about any SD cruise but will find them easy to meet and get along with..........Well most of them..........Ok, I can be nice.:cool:

So can I ... well most of the time :) Maybe we will run in to each other (and we can see who is nicer - bet I win :'):'):'))

Hi Pia,

If you are going on the March 10 voyage out of STT I am one of the very nice club members you will meet. You will LOVE SD.

Cindy

I will miss you by a week Cindy - we are sailing March 17th - we are SO excited to become part of the SeaDream (soon to be) frequent sailing "family"