Just got a great solo deal for a European Cruise

Rencruzr

Very excited to get what is to me a good cruise deal for a solo. 11 Night European cruise Travelling from Rome to Dubrovnik, Venice, Koper, Split, Corfu, Olympia and Valetta. Norwegian Spirit in a guaranteed ocean view room for $1500 US which equates to $1900 Australian Dollars for me, taxes included. Ill post deal below if anyone is interested and it is still going. Also got a great airfare to London from Australia, just have to get a cheap fair London to Rome.

Sorry this software won't allow me to show the site i got it from, stupid thing

Edited by Rencruzr
site wouldnt show

Have a great time:)....naming Travel Agencies is not allowed on here anyway......so showing a site would be prohibited.

• 3 weeks later...
Very excited to get what is to me a good cruise deal for a solo. 11 Night European cruise Travelling from Rome to Dubrovnik, Venice, Koper, Split, Corfu, Olympia and Valetta. Norwegian Spirit in a guaranteed ocean view room for $1500 US which equates to $1900 Australian Dollars for me, taxes included. Ill post deal below if anyone is interested and it is still going. Also got a great airfare to London from Australia, just have to get a cheap fair London to Rome.

Which cruise line?

Which airport are you arriving into in London? There's a variety of airlines serving the short hop market in Europe but they all tend to use different airports in London. There is a website that can advise you when to buy tickets for the main budget airlines, airhint. Ryanair and easyJet are the two main budget airlines in Europe.

• 3 weeks later...
Which airport are you arriving into in London? There's a variety of airlines serving the short hop market in Europe but they all tend to use different airports in London. There is a website that can advise you when to buy tickets for the main budget airlines, airhint. Ryanair and easyJet are the two main budget airlines in Europe.

Im actually now spending 3 nights in Berlin and flying London to Berlin British Airways which isn't the cheapest but the most convenient and then Berlin to Rome with Ryanair which is a great deal:)

What are the cruise dates? Sounds fantastic and a great deal

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My cruise is departing 30th July (this month) for a 11 night cruise so not long now!!

The ship is Norwegian Spirit and I think theres still great deals on this ship to be found so look up the deals on it:cool: