Ushuaia Tierra Del Fuego Hiking Tour Need Folks to Join! Emerald Princess Feb 8, 2018

lacubana1

I have posted this in our roll call, but also wanted to post here to capture anyone who has not yet or does not plan to sign up to the roll call.

My husband and I are looking for a few folks to join us on a hiking tour of Tierra del Fuego while the Emerald Princess is in port on February 8, 2018. We need aminimum of 3 others to join in the fun (van holds 18).

Tour is provided through Tour Guide Ushuaia / Edgar Calaio, who has received numerous quality reviews on this board and TA. We are most interested in Tour Option #3, National Park Tour with Hiking; the length of the tour is 5.5 hours and covers 3 low difficulty / easy hikes. Park entry fee included; lunch is not. Tour prices are reasonable and drop as more people join in. Website for more information: https://www.tourguideushuaia.net/ushuaia-private-guide/

You pay a deposit, then the balance in cash on the day ofthe tour. If you are interested please let me know and I can provide you with more details of how to join our group. jtoenes2001 at yahoo dot com

• 3 weeks later...