Total Comfort Pricing

aloncruise

Hello -

I recently came across new tariff packages in which drinks packages and other benefits are already included;

French: http://www.costacroisieres.fr/B2C/F/Info/Pages/nouvelle-politique-tarifaire.aspx

Spanish: http://www.costacruceros.es/B2C/E/Info/Pages/cruceros-tarifas-comfort-basic-deluxe.aspx

pursuant to those websites, the pricing is available for cruises departing as of July 2016m while in other publications I saw that it applies to cruises departing from April 2018.

I would be glad to hear if anyone has any additional information on the availability of this tariff!

Thanks!

Costa use several different prices and perks for different Countries.

Only once have we had any OBC or drinks package added to our cruise in the 26 cruises we have done with them.

I even asked about this to Head Office and was told there were some are selected offers but did not apply to the UK market.

Funny though we booked on board once and were given OBC & the AI drinks package, also priced in euros, however on returning home & phoning to book it, we were told sorry it was a mistake by the on-board consultant, & was not included & even the Euro price was in fact English Pounds (1.44 to the £ in those days(

Long sorry cut short after some nine months of letters/emails we finally receive the deal, but told it was a once off only offer.

Like the charge for water in the EU but American cruisers get it free.

Edited by tenpin
spelling

This new fare structure is also avilable on Costa Italy website, but not on UK or German sites as yet..

The Premium price now includes the Brindiamo drinks package (this is the same as the poplar Piu Gusto but without alcohlic cocktails), discount on shore excursions and guarantee if the fare price drops the the reduced amount will be refunded.

I have never compared prices before on different sites, I just compared a cruise on German and Italian sites, the German price plus Brindiamo comes to within €10 of the Itailan price.

I'll try and find out if the new price structure is being rolled out Costa wide.

Another bit of information, the "neo" concept has been withdrawn, the neo ships will retain their names but will be handles as standard Costa ships. This is in line with a post acouple of weeks back where a poster stated that the open plan MDR dinner had reverted back to an early and late sitting.

PS Thank you Aloncruise for tellug us about this information. Always good to see that Costa and the Costa forum have not been consigned to the graveyard yet.:)

Edited by G.M.T.
PS

Yes, I was looking at possibly taking a Norway cruise next year, and noticed the Premium price on the USA website also includes Brindiamo now.

I was thinking maybe they are doing this in summer as the cruises cost more than during the off season and want to give more value for the price.

Thank you all;

indeed the Total Comfort pricing seems to be rolling through certain agents across Europe (however, not yet on the Costa website). for reservations made through a US website, this will be effective as of April 2018.