EZE Airport to BA Center Options

Banjo

Need some suggestions.

We'll be on the Infinity west coast of So America cruise end of November early December. We will disembark in Valparaiso, Chile and the next day take a flight from Santiago to Buenos Aires. Checked the different airport transportation options from EZE to the hotel, which will be in the center of Buenos Aires (Palermo Area). They say the airport is about a 45 minute drive.

I checked on the web several limo/taxi/van services and shocked by the prices.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Look into ArBus. We used it to get from Newberry Airport in BA to EZE, but it also has a stop or two in downtown BA. Pick the one closest to your hotel and grab a taxi from the stop to your hotel. Rates are $10 or so as I recall. It's not as fast as a taxi, but with the prices that were being asked for shuttles and taxis, I was perfectly fine with an extra 20 minutes or so. Buses were your standard motor coach with space for luggage inside.

I did find one link that gives you an idea of what's available. I found a better link previously, but don't see it right now with a cursory search.http://www.argentinaindependent.com/currentaffairs/latest-news/newsfromargentina/arbus-announce-new-service-to-ezeiza-airport/

ETA: Here's a thread about the bus service on TA: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g312741-d8517360-Reviews-ArBus-Buenos_Aires_Capital_Federal_District.html

Edited by FredZiffle

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all your replies. I have to go to Atlanta a lot and use uber, is it the same app? May try it to go to restaurants when in BA.

I like that Arbus, will investigate that further.