Silver Sea Muse

Joe Sellers

Anyone know where the Silver Sea Muse will dock in Lisbon on August 31, 2017? Silver Sea ticket just received states ship location will be "final pier TBC closer to the call pier." This makes no sense to me. Thank you for your help.

Hi Joe, this is not uncommon. A berth may be assigned a year or more in advance, but is always subject to change. So SS may know where they are assigned but won't say so because it could change.

I checked the official website of the port of Lisbon for you. It says you're at "TPSA" which is the Sta. Apolonia pier.

That is the one right near Placa do Comercio. If the schedule holds, you'll have a nice berth where you can walk off the boat and right into the tourist area of the city. I am pretty sure we docked there on our last visit. Very handy.

Berths are subject to change up until the time you actually tie up to one. Enjoy your cruise!

If you want to keep an eye on this, here is the website: http://www.portodelisboa.pt/portal/page/portal/PORTAL_PORTO_LISBOA_ING/CRUZEIROS

Go to the link near the bottom that says "forecast for cruise ship calls" and set the dates to August, cruise line to Silversea, and search for the Muse.

And here is a port map: http://www.portodelisboa.pt/portal/page/portal/PORTAL_PORTO_LISBOA/PORTO_LISBOA/LOCALIZACAO/MAPA_PORTO

Sta. Apolonia is #9 on that map.

According to the Lisbon Port authority its going to be in Quay TPSA Here But Im unable to work out exactly where that is so don't really help that much!

Our posts crossed. It's Santa Apolonia. See above; their map is clunky but eventually I figured it out. If you look at the list of ships and hover your mouse over "TPSA" then the full name pops up.

Our posts crossed. It's Santa Apolonia. See above; their map is clunky but eventually I figured it out. If you look at the list of ships and hover your mouse over "TPSA" then the full name pops up.

Excellent JP. I did hover - but only a question mark appeared! (Had to leave for longer!)

Whats in port is a great source for this info.