Booked AA through Carnivals fly2fun

NOSaints1

The airline wouldn't allow it to be booked (unless their software is acting up) unless it was doable. Airlines have something called MCT, or minimum connect time, which is the time required for a connection to be bookable.

That said, if your inbound flight arrives late, all bets are off. Also, if you have mobility issues that might slow you down then as a general rule you won't want to book anything hear the MCT. I don't usually fly AA and have never been through DFW so I can't comment on that airport's particular layout, or on AA's MCT there. As an example though, ATL is huge, and the MCT for a domestic connection is 35 minutes.

In the shoot first and ask questions later category...

Yes, 59mins is doable as long as everything runs on time. As soon as you get to the gate look at the the AA app to see which gate your onward flight is from, or look as soon as you get in the terminal. AA use Terminals A through D at DFW and your flights could use any of them. DFW is connected airside by the Skylink system. Is it bi-directional and has two stops in each Terminal. For an airport of DFW's size it is very easy and quick to get around.

Where I used to live I'd connect through DFW on AA pretty regularly and even on 45min connections with a terminal change I'd often have enough time to stop by the Admirals Club for a drink.

We're flying a airbus a319 how do you know if the one your flying comes with a rear seat monitor
What I do is determine what kind of A319 (from the airline's website,) and then check seatguru.com for details about the amenities available at my seat.

This message may have been entered via voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

On AA website it says there's a seatback monitor but on SeatGuru says it doesn't have one

Seat guru can be out of date; I'd go with what AA says. That said, you could also have a last minute equipment swap and end on an aircraft without.

AA currently have 125 A319s of which there are three variants and only one small subfleet (32 aircraft) have seatback PTVs and they started delivery in 2013.

I have flown two configurations of these aircraft, primarily out of CLT up and down the east coast. One of them has 8 seats in FC, the other 12 seats in FC. In dozens and dozens of flights on them in the past few years I'm yet to fly one with the PTVs as I believe they are primarily based out of DFW.

There is no way to tell which aircraft you will be on ahead of time as two of the variants have the same seatmap but only one has the PTVs. If the seatmap shows 8 seats in FC your aircraft will have inseat power, wifi and either PTVs or wireless streaming. Aircraft can change even in the few hours before departure.