Any carriage rides or tours from cruise ship pier in Victoria?

Yes - you can book your own private tour in an actual carriage and they'll come pick you up anywhere including the pier (but this might break into 'super expensive' territory depending on your personal definition thereof at approx $200 for an hour - the minimum time needed to see pretty much anything from the pier. NB pricing is in CAD, likely still at least a 25% discount compared to USD...)

The cheaper alternative is to ride en masse on the trolleys which seat ~25 people. There's discount in price, since there's way less horsepower and staffing needed per person, but unless you are in an outside seat you have limited views. Front row middle seats also have the issue of the driver sitting higher than you and blocking your views. If you're horsey people this is likely not a high quality experience. This would need arranged through your cruiseline - I've seen at least one or two trolleys waiting every time I've been near the port in Victoria.

Two companies offer these services in Victoria - I can't recommend one or t'other personally - Tally Ho and Victoria Carriage Tours. Prices are on those links and seem pretty much identical between the two.