Need your opinion

NOSaints1

We booked one way flight to New Orleans through delta on Carnivals fly2fun, my question is my wife had to cancel a flight in January due to health reasons and we have a credit with Delta but we can't find the number they gave us is there any way we can use that credit towards our upcoming flight and do you think delta would extend the year credit?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have your wife log into her Delta account, then go to "My Delta", then to "My Wallet." Any credit should show up there. Can you use that credit on cruise air? Depends on whether Carnival air department would accept that credit as payment and you find a way to transfer the value. Doubtful, but you can ask. Certainly the credit could have been used by booking with DL directly. (Assuming the flight is within the period of validity.)

Would Delta extend the credit past its expiration date? My experience has been that DL is strict about expiration dates. Again, you could ask.

I seem to recall hearing others say that when booking through the cruiseline, they've generally been unable to use vouchers and credits that were issued by the airline.

And I doubt you'll get anywhere with Delta but you can ask. Worst they can do is say no.