Remmendation - Souvenirs for 10 people

pasodancer

Hi everyone: Looking for ideas for souvenirs for 10 employees. Want to keep them small, lightweight and under $20. Will need to take on airline after cruise so booze is out of equation.

Any suggestions? TYVM//Maria

Bermuda Rum Cakes come to mind. You can get them at the Bermuda Rum Cake Company in the Dockyard. Maybe some locally made jewelry. Liquor wouldn't be out of the question if you put it in your checked bags.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last year we got some very nice coasters in one of the stores in the mall at the dockyard. Don't remember the store name, but it was one of the larger ones with a great selection of tee-shirts, hats and sweatshirts. Lots of novelty things in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I like the idea of Bermuda Rum cake for the ladies. Does Bermuda have any type of a really hot spice (think ghost pepper)....think something like that would go over crazy for the guys.

Yes, Bermuda has hot sauce. I really like Onion Jacks Habanero Hot sauce. Really hot. I always bring back a bottle. They had a store on Front Street in Hamilton which burned up last year. I don't know if the store has reopened or if they sell the hot sauce in other stores.

You might consider perfume for the ladies but it's probably out of your price range.

Edited by Charles4515

Bermuda isn't really known for spicy sauces like some Caribbean countries. I don't remember seeing much hot sauce last time we were there. I did find this but it's not really got.

http://outerbridge.com/op/sherry-peppers/

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The Outerbridge sauces are well know Bermudian sauces. They are available in grocery stores in Bermuda.

You can also get the hot sauces at the arts/craft building. A lot of local items sold in there.

Didn't know the Bermuda Craft Market had the hot sauces. That is good to know. The store is a good place to get local Bermuda arts and crafts. (It is located at the Dockyard next to the Frog and Onion)