On board Future Cruise OBC now includes the ZPM Thank You for Cruising OBC

They automatically applied it to my future cruise booking OBC. First time this has happened. A little confusing when the form email arrive a few weeks later....

HAL has been doing this for about a year now. They finally figured out that the onboard deal was worse than the FCD plus ZPM and that many of us were taking advantage of this approach.

sorry, can someone explain how those various credits worked?

what i've been used to doing is buying our future cruise deposit and at the same time booking my next cruise while onboard - which resulted in getting "double" the OBC for doing that.

Was the ZPM credit something additional on top of that?

thanks in advance for explaining!

sorry, can someone explain how those various credits worked?

what i've been used to doing is buying our future cruise deposit and at the same time booking my next cruise while onboard - which resulted in getting "double" the OBC for doing that.

Was the ZPM credit something additional on top of that?

thanks in advance for explaining!

The ZPM credit is used for booking a cruise when not onboard HAL within 60 days of your last cruise. When you use a FCD It essentially gives you the same "double" OBC that you would receive booking on-board.

They weren't doing it in April.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Forums mobile app

They were in Dec on the Koningsdam and I know of two others who got it early this year. Maybe it was just included in the OBC they gave you and not mentioned that it was doubled from the old standard?

HAL has been doing this for about a year now. They finally figured out that the onboard deal was worse than the FCD plus ZPM and that many of us were taking advantage of this approach.

They were in Dec on the Koningsdam and I know of two others who got it early this year. Maybe it was just included in the OBC they gave you and not mentioned that it was doubled from the old standard?

Dave, I've had the same experience as you and have never needed to specifically request the ZPM booster.

Smooth sailing $$$

We returned from a cruise in April and at that time could not get the welcome home offer applied to our already existing Hawaii cruise for next year---which was booked with FCD credits.

Well about two weeks ago I got notice from a friend that the policy had changed and certain promos were now combinable. I had my TA check and she was able to get us another $200 in OBC on top of the $200 we had for FCD OBC.

With our stock credits we are up to $650 now, along with a prepaid HSC promo.

We returned from a cruise in April and at that time could not get the welcome home offer applied to our already existing Hawaii cruise for next year---which was booked with FCD credits.

Well about two weeks ago I got notice from a friend that the policy had changed and certain promos were now combinable. I had my TA check and she was able to get us another $200 in OBC on top of the $200 we had for FCD OBC.

With our stock credits we are up to $650 now, along with a prepaid HSC promo.

That is great deal.

They automatically applied it to my future cruise booking OBC. First time this has happened. A little confusing when the form email arrive a few weeks later....

I received the written confirmation of my purchase of FCD in my mailbox on last night of my cruise. it does not mention ZPM on my confirmation. I imagine the OBC will be apllied when I make a specific booking usinggthis FCD.

I received the written confirmation of my purchase of FCD in my mailbox on last night of my cruise. it does not mention ZPM on my confirmation. I imagine the OBC will be apllied when I make a specific booking usinggthis FCD.

The ZPM promotion comes to you via an email about 2-3 weeks after you sail. You then have 60 days to use it. Even if you do not get the email, you can have your TA apply it to your booking (within 60 days).

Of course, ZPM promotion does not apply to cruises booked onboard, as they now are offering double the OBC than the FCDs do. In the end, with ZPM applied, it comes out the same.