Who Is Aboard? for thos who havve sailedHAL recentlytrly

sail7seas

did they deliver the sheet listing Officers, and facts/ figures about the ship, on gthe lastt morning? I I eft Veendam this morning and did not get one,,,, but would have liked to.

did they deliver the sheet listing Officers, and facts/ figures about the ship, on gthe lastt morning? I I eft Veendam this morning and did not get one,,,, but would have liked to.

Veendam:

Master: Captain Colm Ryan

Hotel Director: Frank Ulbricht

Staff Captain: Hans Rijkeboer

Chief Engineer: Petrus Grooteman

Environmental Officer: Marcel van Zwol

Cruise Director: Keri Noble

Security Officer: Mark Aguirre

Executive Housekeeper: Carlos Lapresta Aguilar

Culinary Operations Manager: Norbert Kovacs

Executive Chef: Pablo Samudio Baquero

Guest relations Manager: Susana Beleo

Purser: Anastasia Trofimuk

Dining Room Manager: Agus Susanto

Event Manager: Alexandra Drescher-Elphik

We got one on the Noordam 7/25 sailing in Alaska. I think we should ask for one if we don't get it on the last day or let them know on your evaluation of the cruise. It is one of the things I always keep with my memories of the cruise. So far I have received one for every cruise. Maybe some of the stewards don't get them distributed with all that they have to do on that last day.

We got one on the Noordam 7/25 sailing in Alaska. I think we should ask for one if we don't get it on the last day or let them know on your evaluation of the cruise. It is one of the things I always keep with my memories of the cruise. So far I have received one for every cruise. Maybe some of the stewards don't get them distributed with all that they have to do on that last day.

The stateroom stewards have been distributing those cruise logs to the stateroom mail slots on the last night of the cruise for longer than I can remember - It is part of their last day duty list and it was done four weeks ago on Amsterdam. It is known that fellow passengers, at times and for reasons only they know, have availed themselves to a cruise log from a mail slot no theirs, as they walk down the corridors

Veendam:

Master: Captain Colm Ryan

Hotel Director: Frank Ulbricht

Staff Captain: Hans Rijkeboer

Chief Engineer: Petrus Grooteman

Environmental Officer: Marcel van Zwol

Cruise Director: Keri Noble

Security Officer: Mark Aguirre

Executive Housekeeper: Carlos Lapresta Aguilar

Culinary Operations Manager: Norbert Kovacs

Executive Chef: Pablo Samudio Baquero

Guest relations Manager: Susana Beleo

Purser: Anastasia Trofimuk

Dining Room Manager: Agus Susanto

Event Manager: Alexandra Drescher-Elphik

As usual, Copper10-8, you are johnny-on-the-spot with timely, reliable and helpful information. Thanks!!!

Smooth sailing (y) (y) (y)

Just 1 more thing. This is from the Veendam 5/14/16:

https://solocabinchallenge.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/veenlog.pdf

Boston to Hamilton: 692 Nautical miles

Hamilton to Boston: 694 Nautical miles

Logs apparently have never been given out on Koningsdam but they seem to still be provided on most HAL ships. I got them on the Zaandam for both of my April segment endings.

Roy

Just 1 more thing. This is from the Veendam 5/14/16:

https://solocabinchallenge.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/veenlog.pdf

Boston to Hamilton: 692 Nautical miles

Hamilton to Boston: 694 Nautical miles

Logs apparently have never been given out on Koningsdam but they seem to still be provided on most HAL ships. I got them on the Zaandam for both of my April segment endings.

Roy

Thank you,,, Roy,,,,,,, and Copper. :)

Has anyone ever gotten one on the K-dam? Has anyone gotten one on the O-dam since Dec '16?

Did NOT get one from K'dam in Feb.

I did get one from Oosterdam this past April - last cruise before her repositioning to Alaska.

Dear Sail: nice to see you back! How was your cruise?

I am one of the many pax who like to have these Cruise Logs.

On Collectors cruise I have found I often do not get one and even at the end of the cruise they are sometimes missing.

What I do is if the Cruise Log isn't there by after we come back from dinner, I zip along to the Front Desk and ask for one. No problem at all.

What I do is if the Cruise Log isn't there by after we come back from dinner, I zip along to the Front Desk and ask for one. No problem at all.
Because I hadn't gotten one on the K-dam in Nov, when I didn't get one on the O-dam in Dec I presumed that they weren't being printed anymore, and never thought to ask. :o

Because I hadn't gotten one on the K-dam in Nov, when I didn't get on the O-dam in Dec I presumed that they weren't being printed anymore, and never thought to ask. :o

Oh, that is a shame! In reading CC over the past several months, I get the impression that some ships may not be printing them at all, but some do.

Next cruise, you'll remember to ask!