own Carnival Corp Shares

go fish 44

P&O will want evidence- ours are with a large firm; we ask them to pass on the information, which P&O accept for OBC. I'm not sure how other firms or banks handle it... perhaps you'd be better asking this on the P&O UK page, on the index page.

When taking a P&O cruise in the UK do we get to submit our Carnival Corp Shares for an OBC?

Sue

Yes, submit the standard form along with proof that you still own at least 100 shares and it will be fine.

I've just checked with OH, who deals with finance :) ...he says that he cannot apply until we've paid in full, as the stock broker needs to know that.

I normally apply for the shareholder benefit after final payment for the cruise .

thanks everyone for the answer. Yes, with Princess and Hal you submit your share holder info after final payment.

We have never cruised P&O so I was just checking this info to make sure that benefit is also available for P&O.

Sue

thanks everyone for the answer. Yes, with Princess and Hal you submit your share holder info after final payment.

We have never cruised P&O so I was just checking this info to make sure that benefit is also available for P&O.

Sue

Have a great trip.