Viking Repeat Customer Rewards (2016)

Seaville

We did a viking cruise in 2015 and just booked an early bird trip for 2017. Since this is within a two yearperiod, will we receive a $100. Credit on the next trip?

This should answer your question:

http://www.vikingrivercruises.com/why-viking/community/explorer-society/index.html

In addition to the Viking Society past customer savings there are travel agencies who give discounts off of Viking's prices. The names of the travel agencies can't be listed here.

We have enjoyed getting the cash discount when we book another trip within the year and also the year later cash discount is smaller but still something. Every little bit helps. We have also bought the vouchers on board for $100 which are worth $200 when you use them to book another trip.

We have also received a welcome back gift from Viking right before we take another trip with them.

We have enjoyed getting the cash discount when we book another trip within the year and also the year later cash discount is smaller but still something. Every little bit helps. We have also bought the vouchers on board for $100 which are worth $200 when you use them to book another trip.

We have also received a welcome back gift from Viking right before we take another trip with them.

There are many Luxury Travel Agencies that will give you between 8 - 10% or more as a booking with them benefit. Much better than a $100. Bucks

On my last river cruise with Avalon I'm thinking I got a credit for $1500 (might have been a bit more).

They do not lower the price of the cruise, but seem to be sharing commission.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are many Luxury Travel Agencies that will give you between 8 - 10% or more as a booking with them benefit. Much better than a $100. Bucks

On my last river cruise with Avalon I'm thinking I got a credit for $1500 (might have been a bit more).

They do not lower the price of the cruise, but seem to be sharing commission.

My TA gives 15% off Viking (better than 8-10% you mentioned)