Custom Google Map of Forum Suggestions

hawkman402

Please remove Seven Arches Museum. It hasn't been open in months (years?), and people are looking for it because it's on the maps. Check the TripAdvisor reviews. Not sure if/when it will ever re-open.

There are other attractions.

Nice job hawkman

Ms411 there are a lot of "other attractions", the trick is to keep the map easy to use and not cluttered with everything. I'm sure the OP can add any specific requests that are considered useful for new travelers.

I would ask that Coconuts in CA be added as that's a popular spot for day visitors (and us!). And perhaps Cowpet Bay (Elysian Beach), that is less visited by day visitors, but it is a good option for those looking for a quiet beach on a busy day.

Edited by blue_water

Please remove Seven Arches Museum. It hasn't been open in months (years?), and people are looking for it because it's on the maps. Check the TripAdvisor reviews. Not sure if/when it will ever re-open.

There are other attractions.

Removed

Nice job hawkman

Ms411 there are a lot of "other attractions", the trick is to keep the map easy to use and not cluttered with everything. I'm sure the OP can add any specific requests that are considered useful for new travelers.

I would ask that Coconuts in CA be added as that's a popular spot for day visitors (and us!). And perhaps Cowpet Bay (Elysian Beach), that is less visited by day visitors, but it is a good option for those looking for a quiet beach on a busy day.

Added both.

The attractions that I think should be added are the Children's Museum in Grand Galleria and the Pirate/Shipwreck Museum. People are always asking for kids' activities.

Is Magic Ice on the map? I'm replying from my phone now and map too hard to read.

Thanks!

The attractions that I think should be added are the Children's Museum in Grand Galleria and the Pirate/Shipwreck Museum. People are always asking for kids' activities.

Is Magic Ice on the map? I'm replying from my phone now and map too hard to read.

Thanks!

Both added. Is the pirate museum in Havensight? If not, I have the wrong thing.