any JW's here on cruise critic?

mariamherrera

• 2 weeks later...

Hi..Friends...

I created a JW Cruiser group here on CC so here is the link: (hope it works..so much I still don't understand about this website) http://boards.cruisecritic.com/group.php?groupid=1446

BTW...I created a FB JW Cruise group but deleted it since it was just me ...(it was getting lonely there...totally JK lol)...but if there are a number of us on FB and enough to form a group with a few Admins I think it would be great...(it's time consuming I think to have just one person admin IMO)

So if you are on FB and would like to connect...you can search me: meng miao ling (my name is in chinese) and if you find me please send me an intro and how you fount me via CC...(otherwise I will hestitate to accept a friend request bc I don't know you and the connection)

FB is good to bc more ways for notifications and creating event stuff and communication...(I just went on here today and somehow missed all the recent posts and I'm subscribed to this...so I dunno why) but it's good to connect here as well...

Let me know what you think...

CC doesnt' want FB groups endorsed here...so if we send out friend requests via FB we can maybe take it from there... (it was hard to even share the group address I had posted on the JW cruise group here on CC) ...

any ideas feedback etc...lmk

Thanks!

Melinda

Edited by galookiemac

Hi fellow JW's. Our group of 4 will be on the Norwegian Spirit on Nov 5th 2016 going from Venice to Barcelona. Just wondering if any other brothers and sisters will be on that cruise?

Enjoy...that looks like an awesome one for 14days right? I'm actually planning for the NCL Jade 7-Day Adriatic & Mediterranean from Venice

October 23, 2016 ... to Barcelona...I hope you get to meet other witnesses...

:)

I'm planning for 2 cruises this year...if any are on the same itinerary it would be great to meet up...

9-Day Baltic Capitals May 08, 2016 NCL STAR

And

7-Day Adriatic & Mediterranean from Venice

October 23, 2016 NCL Jade...

Enjoy...that looks like an awesome one for 14days right? I'm actually planning for the NCL Jade 7-Day Adriatic & Mediterranean from Venice

October 23, 2016 ... to Barcelona...I hope you get to meet other witnesses...

:)

Thank you for the add and invite to the group. I hope you find others on your cruises too.

Our cruise is from Nov 5th and is 12 days. We are staying 3 nights in Venice pre-cruise and 3 nights in Barcelona post-cruise. Now that it's all planned its really hard to wait...

• 2 months later...
Just thought I'd ask! would be interested in hearing from any other brothers and sisters! :)

We wonder if any JW's are on Celebrity Equinox Jul9th and July 16th out of Athens Greece?

We wonder if any JW's are on Celebrity Equinox Jul9th and July 16th out of Athens Greece?

No, sorry....we are booked on the Pacific Princess in October (Rome-Venice) but will likely cancel before final payment. My wife wants to go to Istanbul again but it is likely that Princess will cancel that stop....maybe without telling anyone until boarding.

Have a great trip!

• 1 month later...

Surprised this thread exists. I'm Steve from Lake Forest CA congregation. If you're going on a cruise that my signature corresponds to let me know. I cruise NCL about twice a year and the signature updates on old posts. :)

• 1 month later...
Small group of Friends going on Adventures of the Seas. Jan. 21st. Out of San Juan. You are welcome to Join. :D :)

I usually plan my cruises a year to 18 months in advance. Let me know about your next cruise in 2018 or later (when that happens). You can email me at archlab2001@yahoo.com .

Edited by sarcher

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from NY... Ive posted before if anyone here is on FB your welcome to join a JW group on there (JW Cruisers) if you request fell free to contact one of the Admins on there and tell us about yourself.. We would like to keep it mainly for JW's thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by galookiemac

Greetings from NY... Ive posted before if anyone here is on FB your welcome to join a JW group on there (JW Cruisers) if you request fell free to contact one of the Admins on there and tell us about yourself.. We would like to keep it mainly for JW's thanks!

Not sure what the problem is, but a search on that site returns no results.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Small group going on harmony October 14th and a big group is sailing on Norwegian epic Feb 3rd 2018

What is the big group like that's going in Feb on the Epic? Is it just local brothers and sisters or pretty broad?

• 1 month later...