Why is Silver Wind Cruise 2729 not listed with the main Silvesea Roll Calls?

Solo mi!

Solo mi, I think this was one of your first CC posts (starting that roll call). Somehow, you must have inadvertently put it in that forum, rather than the SS one.

I remember coming across your roll call while I was looking for something else, and I "reported" the post, asking that it be moved to the proper forum so that it could be found.

I think they must have eventually moved it, as it is currently in the "right" forum. Go to roll calls - Silversea - Silver Wind and it is there now, the first one on the list. I can't find this roll call in the "other cruises" forum any longer. Check again and see if you can find it in the Silver Wind roll calls forum.

Solo mi, I think this was one of your first CC posts (starting that roll call). Somehow, you must have inadvertently put it in that forum, rather than the SS one.

I remember coming across your roll call while I was looking for something else, and I "reported" the post, asking that it be moved to the proper forum so that it could be found.

I think they must have eventually moved it, as it is currently in the "right" forum. Go to roll calls - Silversea - Silver Wind and it is there now, the first one on the list. I can't find this roll call in the "other cruises" forum any longer. Check again and see if you can find it in the Silver Wind roll calls forum.

Thanks JP but when I go to Find Your Silver Wind Roll Call, there is a Nov. 25th. one but not our Nov. 10th. one. If I go to the "if you can't find your roll call" and hit that and then scroll down to Silver Sea (in red) and scroll to Silver Wind, I can find posts by To The Sunset, my posts, and one other. I MUST STILL BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG?????????

Penny, I see what you mean. I agree that you can't find it using the "find your roll call" tab (I've never used that, BTW, thanks for pointing it out). But glad you found it, in the proper SS forum.