Monaco’s Muse Modifications

Master Echo

I just heard back from my TA, and the delay in the cruise ticket being issued has something to do with changing the dress code for our 6718 voyage. It looks like the dress code changes everyone is discussing that will take place in October will now take place on September 12th. Silverseas says they expect the cruise ticket to go out sometime this week. Formal nights will no longer be tied to where you are eating but rather on set nights. I am sure most CC will be happy about this change coming earlier than first announced. More to come after I see the Cruise Ticket.

I just received my Cruise Ticket for Voyage 6718. (After calling SS and inquiring.) There is nothing on it relative to dress code or dining. My SS agent said the ship-wide dress dress code will begin with the September 12 sailing. The change to Open Seating in Atlantide and Indochine will not begin until October. Don't know if he is correct; it seems like no one knows and we won't know definitively until we board[emoji16]. In any case, we are very much looking forward to this cruise and expect to have a great time and enjoy. We will report back.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just heard back from my TA, and the delay in the cruise ticket being issued has something to do with changing the dress code for our 6718 voyage. It looks like the dress code changes everyone is discussing that will take place in October will now take place on September 12th. Silverseas says they expect the cruise ticket to go out sometime this week. Formal nights will no longer be tied to where you are eating but rather on set nights. I am sure most CC will be happy about this change coming earlier than first announced. More to come after I see the Cruise Ticket.

That is good news! I enquired about the cruise ticket with my TA this afternoon, resulting in her contacting Silversea, and hey bingo! I now have the cruise ticket in my inbox and on my My Silversea documents. :)

"The ’new’ dress code which will revert to the old system of a ship wide attire is to be implemented from Cruise No. 6721, which departs from FLL on October 13."

Out of curiosity, what was the "Old" code and what is the "New" code?:confused:

Thanks Master Echo for sharing the Muse booking information. Appreciate your Muse diligence, tho we are not booked (yet) on the Muse, bet this information is helpful to Muse SS sailors to be.

Actually, what was old is new again. :)

The "old" dress code on the Muse was restaurant specific, i.e. formal attire was always required in La Dame for instance.

The "new" dress code on the Muse will be aligned with the rest of the traditional fleet, meaning the dress code will now be day specific, i.e. formal attire on specific nights.

"The ’new’ dress code which will revert to the old system of a ship wide attire is to be implemented from Cruise No. 6721, which departs from FLL on October 13."

It is so interesting how different the information is. Reliable SS sources say the "new" ("old") dress code will begin in October. My SS agent told me it begins with our cruise on Sept. 12. Several of our dinner reservations have a message that indicates that there may be a change in this activity and we should speak to the Maitre 'd on board. The SS agent said that this is due to the change in dress code. Bottom line is we will find out for sure soon![emoji16]

It is so interesting how different the information is. Reliable SS sources say the "new" ("old") dress code will begin in October. My SS agent told me it begins with our cruise on Sept. 12. Several of our dinner reservations have a message that indicates that there may be a change in this activity and we should speak to the Maitre 'd on board. The SS agent said that this is due to the change in dress code. Bottom line is we will find out for sure soon![emoji16]

We noticed, as well, on the same cruise, that several of our reservations were annotated to "speak with the Maitre'd...."

That's interesting. None of our dinner reservations have such messages, despite the fact that some of our reservations of for the formal restaurants.