recycling clothing among cc members (part two)

Thank you so much Marie for this beautiful dress. (please excuse my looks, hair not done, no make - up etc.). Will wear this on our cruise in Sept. Hoping to loose a few lbs. in my tummy & it will look much better! LOL Thanks again.

20170430_160335_zpssfvweixg.jpg

Judy,

The dress looks wonderful on you. Red is a beautiful color on you.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments about the red dress that Marie sent me. I just love it & so does my DH !

Hope who ever gets the black & white gown will post a picture.

I'm still waiting for few ladies to post a picture. She promised she will post a picture of her in the black and white gown.

Have a great day

M

PS. Judy, please avoid your check, I shredded it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm still waiting for few ladies to post a picture. She promised she will post a picture of her in the black and white gown.

Have a great day

M

PS. Judy, please avoid your check, I shredded it.

Oh, Marie, that's so kind of you. I don't mind paying for the shipping, it's the least I can do for your generosity. Thank you again & have a good wk. end, & I will void the ck.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Dianne for sending back the black and white gown [emoji106][emoji8].

The gown was a bit small for her. I have it, but too busy right now. I will repost it latter. Also, I received a very nice Coach handbag for Mother's Day. I'm not a Coach person. I think I will have a drawing again [emoji3].

Have a great day everyone

M

Dang, I haven't been a size 8 (never mind a size 6!) since probably 7th grade! But I still love following this thread and seeing all the beautiful clothes. The wonderful ladies on this Cruise Critic thread are always positive and uplifting, and it really is a joy to read. Thank you all for sharing your information, experiences and of course, clothing.

Ok ladies! If you read the " Post a picture of your dress and gown" thread then you already know about my new gowns.

I ordered a size 6 and size 8 of this gown. Size 6 is still a bit big for me from the chest down. My tailor can take care of it.

Now, I can return size 8. But I'm not going to. I'm going to donate it here. If you already received a dress or gown from me, please do not email me. This gown is for a lady who has never received anything from me.

Please email me with your name and your CC username.

rossm747 at yahoo.com

Marief22af323452ee109c17ff629df3c3750.jpg

Tadashi Shoji?

Friend of mine wore this for her daughter's wedding.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am so happy I found this thread. I have spend the last couple of hours reading the original thread and now this one. I am blown away by the generosity of this group, especially Marie. What an incredible, selfless woman. I just booked a cruise for April and I would love to be considered for a gown. Is there some secret to obtaining one of the coveted dresses? haha

I am so happy I found this thread. I have spend the last couple of hours reading the original thread and now this one. I am blown away by the generosity of this group, especially Marie. What an incredible, selfless woman. I just booked a cruise for April and I would love to be considered for a gown. Is there some secret to obtaining one of the coveted dresses? haha

When any of us post a picture of a dress/gown that we want to pass along, you just have to send an email to that person stating you would like it. If you are the 1st. to send then you usually will get the dress mailed to you. You just pay for the shipping to that person. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you Dianne for sending back the black and white gown [emoji106][emoji8].

The gown was a bit small for her. I have it, but too busy right now. I will repost it latter. Also, I received a very nice Coach handbag for Mother's Day. I'm not a Coach person. I think I will have a drawing again [emoji3].

Have a great day everyone

M

Oh no!!!! I hope I didn't miss the drawing. Marie, you are beyond generous. I live vicariously through your travels! 😊

Oh no!!!! I hope I didn't miss the drawing. Marie, you are beyond generous. I live vicariously through your travels! 😊

I don't think you missed the drawing as Marie has been traveling A LOT in the last few weeks, so I don't think she ever had a drawing, so you may still be in luck! :D

I don't think you missed the drawing as Marie has been traveling A LOT in the last few weeks, so I don't think she ever had a drawing, so you may still be in luck! :D

;) Good to know, thanks!! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

I want in on the drawing for the purse if it's still avail.

Also looking for anything size 16 We have a xmas cruise coming up and lost 99% of my clothes to hurricane Matthew, annam still battling (lawsuit) with insurance to get $ to get things fixed and replaced.

Anyone have anything?

I want in on the drawing for the purse if it's still avail.

Also looking for anything size 16 We have a xmas cruise coming up and lost 99% of my clothes to hurricane Matthew, annam still battling (lawsuit) with insurance to get $ to get things fixed and replaced.

Anyone have anything?

Sorry to hear about that. Wishing Erma misses both of us and everyone else.

This is just an amazing thread. I can't seem to shrink my photos small enough to post, but if anyone is interested, I have several size 10 or 12 cocktail dressed, and a Medium long sapphire blue sequined gown. If you email me, I will send you a photo.

This is just an amazing thread. I can't seem to shrink my photos small enough to post, but if anyone is interested, I have several size 10 or 12 cocktail dressed, and a Medium long sapphire blue sequined gown. If you email me, I will send you a photo.

I'm interested ...I just lost lost weight and would love to find some formal wear to fit my now size 10 self....