Barbados embarkation suite passengers

Cantlogincaptain

is there a priority embarkation in Barbados for suite passengers?

Yes,normally you will be directed to a line to stand in that is available for suite guests. When the first available free place at check in desk becomes available you will be directed to that particular desk to check in.

We've never seen a priority check in for suite passengers in the Caribbean, in Barbados, in fact last time we were in a suite and it was quite a long queue but it moved quickly. Most times, in fact in the Caribbean we've had a suite and haven't seen a priority queue. As has been said, flights all arrive at different times so each plane load gets checked in as they arrive.

Never seen much of a queue in Barbados as the flights are staggered.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I wish I could say the same. When we arrived in December 15 we had to wait first of all on the tarmac for about 30 or so minutes before any coaches were available and then queued for ages in the cattle shed for heaven only knows how long. Unfortunately all the aircraft arrived within minutes of each other 😢

We've never seen a priority check in for suite passengers in the Caribbean, in Barbados, in fact last time we were in a suite and it was quite a long queue but it moved quickly. Most times, in fact in the Caribbean we've had a suite and haven't seen a priority queue. As has been said, flights all arrive at different times so each plane load gets checked in as they arrive.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the comments, although with conflicting answers I'm not sure I am any wiser��

Sorry that you are not any the wiser with the comments previously posted but what it does show is that some suite passengers have had different experiences when boarding in Barbados. My tip is that once you disembark the coach at the port terminal to go through to check in desk state to the person who is directing you to check in that you are in a suite and you will be directed to the first available free check in desk. In our particular case that has always been the case.