Laundry Service on Equinox

GBStorey

Hi - we are on the Equinox in 2 weeks for the Eastern Carribean cruise. This is our first time on Equinox and I have a question that I'm hoping other experienced cruisers can answer. Are laundry services (specifically clothes pressing) provided? I'm sure that I will need this service since irons are forbidden onboard. If you have used this service, were you satisfied with the results? Any information you can provide is much appreciated!

You can also pack strategically so that ironing is minimized or not needed at all. Put shirts in a dry cleaning bag and fold them that way, and hang up immediately, or hang in a steamy shower. I've often thought "I'll send this out on day 1" and it ends up not being necessary at all. And...everyone is in the same boat (pun intended) and no one really cares about a wrinkle or two.

Does anyone have a photo of the price list by any chance?

You'll find a current price list in the FAQ section of the Celebrity website... A link follows; tab all the way down to the bottom of the page for laundry/dry cleaning/pressing information...

https://www.celebritycruises.com/company/customer-support/help-and-faqs/during-your-cruise/all-during-your-cruise-faqs

Cruised more than 40 times and never needed anything to be ironed. Pack properly, use plastic dry cleaning bags to separate clothes easily wrinkled, hang clothes with packing wrinkles in the shower area and steam them, try to pick clothing that doesn't wrinkle easily, bring some of the spray that takes out wrinkles, and finally don't worry about a wrinkle here or there - trust me you are the only one who will notice them. Or pay to have Celebrity do your ironing - they will handle whatever laundry needs you have.

Hi - we are on the Equinox in 2 weeks for the Eastern Carribean cruise. This is our first time on Equinox and I have a question that I'm hoping other experienced cruisers can answer. Are laundry services (specifically clothes pressing) provided? I'm sure that I will need this service since irons are forbidden onboard. If you have used this service, were you satisfied with the results? Any information you can provide is much appreciated!

Just a small hint, for small wrinkles in some clothes, you can use a hair straightener to get wrinkles out.

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone have a photo of the price list by any chance?

Just got off the Millinieum and had to pack two suitcases, one for Alaska land and another for ship. Our ship clothes were a wrinkled mess and Celebrity charges $9.00 to PRESS a woman's T shirt and capris. Ridiculous in my opinion.i steamed as much as I could but unless you pay a lot you are wrinkled for much of the cruise.