Reflection

BubbaLuvin

The Martini Bar is usually hopping. In the evening, there is music in the Grand Foyer which can be heard and viewed on floors 3, 4 and 5. Most nights, there is dancing on the small dance floor by Guest Services.

There is usually softer music by Michael's Club near the Specialty Restaurants. Later in the evening, there may be a party band playing in the Sky Lounge. Then there are theme parties on some evenings by the pool or in the foyer.

Out of all the things I have no idea why the Silent Disco is so unappealing to me. I get why it works, but it's very strange to me and seems/sounds awkward.

I had the same sentiments until I tried it. It was fun, especially around the Martini Bar. It was probably the highest energy seen on the cruise. Silent Disco was very popular.

I had the same sentiments until I tried it. It was fun, especially around the Martini Bar. It was probably the highest energy seen on the cruise. Silent Disco was very popular.

It's probably because I haven't experienced it yet, or have seen it. Seems awkward and silly.

Who knows, I'll probably wind up there the whole week! :p

You wear headphones that only you can hear the music and everyone else with headphones too. This way the other people in the club can hear. I think you can also chose which type of music you'd like.

We had the choice of 3 different types of music. You choose what you want to hear and only you can hear it. You can also change channels if you don't like the song. It takes place in the area around the Martini Bar. We tried it to see what it was like and we were glad we did. Also, a live band was playing in the foyer as well for others to enjoy and dance to. The Silent Disco is on another floor in that area.

Out of all the things I have no idea why the Silent Disco is so unappealing to me. I get why it works, but it's very strange to me and seems/sounds awkward.

Agree. Can't wait to find out what all the hype is about. [emoji74]

Agree. Can't wait to find out what all the hype is about. [emoji74]

Hi Dana, it really is a lot of fun:D........I was on REFLECTION back in February and they had it one night in Cellar Masters........everyone had a blast actually.........you are dancing to music from headphones and so are a lot of other

people but their music may be totally different from yours.........it may not make sense on here but I would suggest

to just try it:)

• 3 weeks later...
currently onboard reflection and loads of music, dancing and parties every night so far! Lots of different types. Silent disco was the best fun- it was in the sky lounge and a great mix of age groups.

Sent from my iphone using forums

ty!

Silent disco is one of my favorite shipboard activities ever! Absolutely hilarious![emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When we were on Reflection we had 2 Silent Discos, one in the Sky Lounge and then another in the Solarium with dancers and the CD on the stage. Well attended on both occasions with everyone having a great time.

Can't wait to see how many we have on Eclipse on a 15 night TA!

For those of you who have done silent disco-----I have seen but not participated.

If you chose "music A" and your husband/SO/dance partner also choses "music A," are the headphones in sync as far as music and tempo? Basic question is if you want to dance for example a swing or chacha or rhumba etc. with your partner are you in sync musically with the headphones on?

For those of you who have done silent disco-----I have seen but not participated.

If you chose "music A" and your husband/SO/dance partner also choses "music A," are the headphones in sync as far as music and tempo? Basic question is if you want to dance for example a swing or chacha or rhumba etc. with your partner are you in sync musically with the headphones on?

Yes, as far as I have experienced, especially with everyone singing along (that's so funny if you take your headset off hearing the 'choir' with no music!) and also everyone in 'step' when YMCA is played! Very easy to know if you're on the same channel as the headphones light up, red, blue or green depending on your choice of channel.